Chapter 29

Omega's POV

After my wings and back were bandaged, I felt much better.

I had made it. I protected Annabeth, and she was safe here.

But after some testing, I found out that blood on the sheets, room floor counted.

And that was bad because of the nightmares.

It felt like this mouse trap- so he sent me that dream to go out and get shot by that arrow, and make me bleed so that we cannot escape when the borders were all red.

So it was win-win for him, letting Annabeth go.

And I had just stepped on the trigger.

I sighed and rubbed my face. I had to find a way to purify the borders. If the tree was strong enough, it would be okay- but the tree was too weak to purify itself. I needed to.
Maybe it would ne like healing wounds.

It was my blood.

I needed to cleanse it.

My head turned to see who had opened the door. My face broke out in a grin when I saw a mop of blonde hair and gray eyes. I swung my legs off the bed and stood up to greet her.
"Hi."
She smiled slightly. "Are you... okay?"
"Of course. I just can't fold my wings. I don't know how I will sleep though."
She nodded. "You should get some rest."
"Come on!" I whined. "I was bored!"
"Thats why you greeted me like a lost puppy."
I laughed and my form flickered to the one that I had went on a picnic with her. I was liking it more and more.
"Lets have a walk. I want to talk to you."

~

"So." she said promptly.
"So?"
"You said you wanted to talk to me."
I shrugged. "And?"
"You're not talking."
"And I hope you find something witty to say soon. Cause this is getting more boring than being in the infirmary for a week."
She snorted. "You're the one that brought me out!" she protested.
I laughed and laced my arm into hers.
"Exactly. And I'm going to be Aladdin for a while."
"What?"
"Hold on tight!"
I teleported us right above the sea, and we fell down, with her slapping ne and screaming.
"I can show you the sea~"
"What the heck-" her shreiking was cut off by the cold sea. I made a bubble around her, and she huffed as I floated around.
I folded my arms and smirked at her.
"You can breath underwater?"
"Of course!"
She scowled. "So all you wanted to show me was the ocean blue?"
"Nope." I grinned.

I went into her bubble and expanded it, so it was fit for two people.
"Don't tell Victor."
She rolled her eyes. "You think I would."
I laughed at her and swam down with the bubble. The coral deep underwater made beautiful colors that nearly shone in the sun. My eyes started to get slightly heat sensitive as We got in deeper.
Annabeth squinted. "I can't see anything."
I got out of the bubble and made it smaller.
"Wait." I went deeper down, and plucked a piece of red coral. I swam back up and let her see it.
"Here."
Her eyes scanned it.
"Red... Coral."
I looked at her bead necklace that still had the coral I gave her so long ago. I smiled.
"It wont hurt to have two."
She frowned. "But-"
I pressed it in her hand. "You didn't follow me down to get nothing." I smiled. "It's nice to see you again."
She stared at the coral numbly.
"Lets go up now." I said, getting back into the bubble. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up along with the bubble. When we were nearly at the top, I popped the bubble and she shrieked as the bubble dissapeared. Laughing, I spun her around in the water, and she tried to swim to the top. She bumped into me.

Correction: Her lips bumped into mine.

Shocked, I shot her up and sank deep into the sea.

Oh em gee.

I went out of the beach to sea Annabeth, her cheeks red and totally dripping wet. She put her hands to her cheeks.
"Gods, I'm really sorry-"
I laughed at her. She was really cute when she went like this.
"Theres no need to be sorry. It's my fault anyway." I smirked. "And I don't a get a kiss from a girl everyday." I stepped closer. "A pretty one."
She turned redder and avoided my eyes. I grinned and took a step back and put a hand on her shoulder, and she was completely dry.
"As I said- it's really nice to see you again."

I hoped she didn't notice the borders turning more red and the red spots on the beach.

What will Omega and Annabeth's ship name be?

Omegabeth?

I'll just call the Percabeth.

Percabeth rocks!