Chapter 65

Omega's POV

I didn't know how to feel.

Stressing over it for a day, I wasn't feeling any better. That night, I didn't sleep a wink because of my chest. Unfortunatly, it hurt more when I was stressed, and extremely stressed meant extreme pain.

Yay.

Bleary eyed, I stared at the empty bottle of pills on my dresser. It didn't seem to comfort me today. How would i work this out? Miserably, I flopped down on my bed. I tried to think, but the headache didn't help. Sighing, I tried to empty my mind, but I couldn't stop thinking of Annabeth. I knew I was wrong. I had to apologize. But how? She thought l was lying. I couldn't prove it. Curling up around myself, I hugged my chest tight. Right now, l just needed rest. Yes. Rest. It sounded so good to me. Thinking about it, l never really had some rest by my own will. I grimaced.

Rest.

Somehow, I found myself in a restless sleep, which I was barely holding on to consciousness. It was getting harder to breathe. I could feel it- feel myself heating up and my whole body throbbing, pouring all it's energy into thinking.

But I couldn't feel what l had to say to Annabeth.

~

Victor's POV

I was worried.

Right now, Omega was ill. Very. He had obviously stressing over Annabeth, and now was sick from thinking.

I hated her.

Hated her for not knowing, even though she was a daughter of Athena. Hated her for not thinking about Omega before she spat out those harsh words. Hated her for her selfishness that had led him to these difficult disicions.

Hated her for letting Omega in and just shaking him up.

I wished, prayed, and sent sacrifices to Eros to make Omega stop loving Annabeth so much. But Eros was on vacation. He didn't shoot any of his so needed silver arrows down on Omega. I sighed and went off to Omega's cabin after working in the infirmary. I wondered if he was getting better. I opened the door without knocking, because I knew he wouldn't be able to open it for me. My heart sank when l saw him on his bed, half asleep. I went to him and saw that he was burning up, his dark hair plastered to his forehead. His hand was clutching his chest and his face was contorted in pain. I took his pulse and checked a few vital signs. His heartbeat was irregular, which didn't suprise me. His slightly gray complexion meant he wasn't getting enough oxygen thanks to his heart.
"Omega." I shook him softly. He woke up, and sat up with some difficulty. I handed him a cup of water and asprin.
"Asprin." he muttered.
I watched him swallow it as I propped his legs up on a pillow.
"Feeling okay?"
He nodded bleakly.
I sighed. "You didn't eat breakfast, right?"
Nod.
"I'll get you lunch. You have to eat all of it."
Nod.
"Are you even listening?"
Nod.
I sighed. "Get some rest."
Stepping out of his cabin, I couldn't help but feel worried. I hoped he would be okay. I had a lot to do today. I shook my head and went away from his cabin, hoping that he would get better.

~

Annabeth's POV

I felt guilty.

Piper was right- I was wrong. Yes, l admitted it in my head, but I just couldn't admit it to Omega. If he was Percy, it would of been easier. I stared at the vase of flowers that had started to wilt a little. I took a blue flower and twirled it around between my fingers. Stupid fatal flaw. We would have to work this out. I swallowed my pride and went of my cabin, heading towards his. I felt self conscious at my wrinkled t-shirt. Then, I saw Omega running, running towards me. His face was pale, and l could tell he wasn't in his best state.
"Omega-"
He ran straight past me, leaving me flabbergasted. He just ignored me like I wasn't there. I scowled. He just didn't want to talk to me. Holding my hurt pride and dissapointment, I turned back to my cabin.

I hadn't notice the drops of blood on the grass.

Me so sorry.....
Short.