Chapter 45

This pic was just sososososo cute.

Omega's POV

I stared at the sealed letter suspiciously.

I didn't remember sealing it. But I had bad memory. I shook my head. Who would of looked at it? Victor respects my choices, he wouldn't of changed it or such. There was nobody. I sighed and teleported the letter to Chaos's office.
Just my nerves.

Just my nerves.

It had been a day since I had been in my cabin and I was bored out of my mind, so Victor let me move around- but not much. I fiddled with the little bit of wax left from sealing and decided to go to the Athena cabin. I limped out and felt the sand getting in my shoes. I took them off until I got to the grass, and put them on after I got the sand out of them.
I passed the canoe lake and saw campers canoeing. I remembered when the only thing I could do right was that. I had a urge to go and try, but decided against it because of Victor. I went to the Athena cabin and knocked on the door nervously.
An Athena girl with glasses came out with a book in her hand. She met my eyes with her gray ones.

"Annabeth."

She arched an eyebrow and put a bookmark between the pages.
"What are you here for?"
Despite her cold tone, I greeted her with a smile. "I like your glasses."
"Omega-"
"Do you have some time at dinner? I wanted to take you somewhere fancy."
Annabeth tucked a curl behind her ear. "I'm busy."
"Just once?"
"I don't have time for a date with you."
"It's not a date."
"Where are we going?"
"Thats a suprise."
"Why are we going?"
"Wanted to escape from Victor."
She took off her glasses. "Are you hurt?"
"Not much. You wont need to worry."
"You were limping this morning, weren't you?"
"Exactly. I just.... Uh.... Sprained my ankle."
She narrowed her eyes. "You're obviously not fine. You also had a sword go clean through you- I don't know how you're so chipper, but you can't go out. Victor has a reason to ground you."
I tried my puppy eyes on her. "Please?"
She hesitated. "A walk. After dinner." she gave in.
I smiled brightly at her and she smiled a little too, as if my smile was contagious.
"See you later."
She nodded slightly, her smile fading.
She slipped in.

I shook my head, slightly laughing.

I had a date with Wise girl.

~

Pipes flashback. I needa idea.

I swallowed nervously.

It had been a week since the war, and a week since Jason died. Nico, Renya, and Percy were with me. Nico was the same- dark and moody, but was looking up at Hades with somewhat hopeful eyes. Renya was stiff. It was her first time with the gods. Percy stood tall, his eyes cold.

He looked impressive enough to stand in front of the Olympian council.

He bowed to the gods, and we all did the same. He stood in front of all of us, as a leader. Posiedon looked down at him with mixed emotions, pride and worry. My mother had looked away from her makeup, for once. Athena, Annabeth's mother was glaring at Percy. Zeus looked nothing like Jason. Only his eyes were the same, the beautiful electric blue eyes. Even Hades was there, sitting on his stone throne, looking at Nico proudly. I looked at Posiedon, and he smiled a little at me and indicated to look at Zeus. He was drawling on about the gods courage and good deeds.

"It is a shame that many of the seven has passed, but we must prize the ones that are here today." Zeus continued.

"Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades."

Nico stepped up tentatively.
"We will grant you with the power of seeing emotions."
Nico looked up in wonder. "Emotions?"
"Yes." Hades said.
He closed his eyes tight. "I accept."
a black aura surrounded him for a moment, and cleared. He opened his eyes and scanned the whole room. His black eyes unsettled me.
His eyes stopped at Percy, but moved on to the floor. He stepped back, and Renya patted him on the shoulder.