Chapter 66

Victor's POV

I was a little more than suprised when Omega barged in.

"Camp-" he said, breathless. "Tartarus-"
Suddenly, there was a scream. All the campers ran out to see a girl holding a camper, who was still as death. On his neck was a deep, long cut pouring blood on the ground. Other campers fell to the ground, the same wounds on their necks. Campers started running around, screaming like chickens with their heads cut off. The councilers and soldiers tried to calm the campers down, but people ran around causing more Chaos. I saw one little girl run into Omega, and he hugged her tight. I saw his eyes turn to horror as the little girl went limp, and what he was now holding was a corspe. I could see Jason falling to his knees. There were so many dead bodies, and too much blood. I ran towards Omega and stepped on something that wasn't ground. Recklessly, I kept running, not caring for if the ground was bodies or dirt. As soon as I was next to him, he put a hand on my shoulder.
"You're not dying, right?"
"No." I said curtly. "Tartarus isn't killing the councilers or soldiers."
He nodded, but was still pale. I saw blood dripping from his hand.
"Are you hurt?"
He quickly hid his hand. "Not much."
I scowled. "Come to the infirmary after this ends."
"How do we end it?"
"No dreams?"
"Only that there would be an attack." he gulped. "And that he needed ink."
Suddenly, the whole camp fell in a silence. Nobody was dying anymore. Instead, all the blood from every dead body ran up to the hill, and wrote itself onto the grass.

THERE MAY NOT BE A TOMMOROW

Ink.

Blood.

I stared at the letters, horrified.

The campers blood was used as ink to write the warning.

~

"Tartarus killed over 50 campers just to write some letters."

Omega nodded, fiddling with his fingers. "He will attack tonight." his voice was monotoned. "We must get ready for the attack."
"We need to burn shrouds." Nico said quietly.
"Can we call the Romans?" Will asked.
Frank shook his head. "They are
"Atleast nobody alive is injured." Katie said optimistically.
Omega froze at her words. I narrowed my eyes. Annabeth must of caught it. She glanced at Omega nervously.

She didn't have the right to.

I stood up arubptly. "Well theres not much we can do exept for prepare. So thats what I'm going to do instead of chit chat." I glared at Omega. "And you come along."
I pulled him away from the rec room to the infirmary, ignoring his words. I sat him down on one of the white beds and put the curtain down.
"Where are you hurt."
He carefully rolled up his shirt to show a gaping wound. It was still bleeding. I sighed and pushed my hair back.
"Lets get that cleaned up."
I got the wound tended to, and checked that other wounds were healing well. I sighed.
"I forgot to get your lunch."
"I guess my lunch is gone now. I need to make battle plans." he said, getting off the bed.
"Are you okay?"
"Of course I am." he said curtly.
"You don't have to-"
"I have to fight. This war is because of me anyway."
I looked down. "Just.... Take care."
He paused. "I'll try."

I watched him walk out of the infirmary, his cloak swishing around his feet like water.

~

Annabeth's POV

Reyna was intimidating enough.