Chapter 12

Annabeth's POV

I waited for Nico to come on the hill. I stared at Renya, who had her hair down for some reason. I didn't see her with her hair down a lot.

"You put your hair down." I commented.

She blushed for some reason. "Just..."

I nodded.

Nico came up the hill, panting. "Sorry. I woke up late." He apologized.

I nodded. "It's fine."

"Wait!"

We turned to see Omega running up the hill. He stood next to us, panting. His eyes were twinkling.

"Lets go, or I'll get caught." He said.

"Uh..."

"I know. That Victor wouldn't let me go." He said airly. "So lets go." he said pushing us lightly. "He's going to kill me." he muttered.

~~~~

We got on the van.

Omega drove. I rode next to him, taking glimspes of his face. He had changed his appearence, to a 20 year old guy with black hair and dark blue eyes. He seemed to be in a good mood, to see that his eyes were still twinkling. Nico was dozing in the back seat, while Renya was looking out the window into nothingness. I felt a bit nervous, driving at a place with no cars and no towns, just nothing but the landscape. Renya twirled her hair with her finger, bored. I stared at Omega's face again. it looked familiar in a way. His eyes turned to me, and I was caught examining his face. I looked away quicky, my face burning. I couldn't really think of who he looked like. I glimpsed at him again. I tried to think. My brain seemed to have hardened after all those centries in the Underworld. I sighed and crossed my arms, leaning back. Might as well get some sleep. I closed my eyes, but my brain still struggled to move, preventing me from sleep. I shook my head hard, and leaned back again.

"Tired?"

I flinched.

I stared at Omega. He was looking straight at the road in front of him. His dark blue eyes glimsped at me, and looked back right away.

"Yes. But I can't go to sleep." I admitted.

He nodded. "I know."

I leaned a bit foward to examine his face more better. He had dark circles under his eyes, darker than mine. Now looking at his eyes, his eyes were dark and tired, and they didn't twinkle.

"You know about what?" I said skeptically.

"Tartarus." He dared another glimspe. "The dreams."

I leaned back and huffed. "You wouldn't know him the way he did."

He didn't ask who 'he' was. He took a turn on the boring road.

And everything went gray.

~~~

Gray?

Not black.

A whirlwind of gray crashed against the windows. Renya and Nico woke up, rubbing their eyes. Omega went out of the car in a flash. I followed him right away. I slashed at the air, but it went through the stormy gray.

Venti.

"Evil Espressos!" Nico screamed.

"What?" I yelled.

"Venti!" Omega yelled.

I saw Renya Slash fuetily at one of the venti that looked more like a wisp of a cloud than a big one. I saw some venti go over to the other side. I kicked at a venti when it came to close, but my foot went right through.

It's Me (Second book of Call me Omega)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें