3.

October.

Her.

Everything is perfect. 

I am mere 2 days away from my due date, my pregnancy is more perfect than I could even dream of. All of us are ready to meet little beans, their nursery is fully set and ready, our pups are groomed and polished flawlessly for the arrival of our babies. 

Kids are back to school: Tini will graduate this year, triplets are going to the 5th grade, twins are starting their 2nd grade and Max is officially a pupil now as he began his 1st grade. Adriano, Domenico and Mateo are in Cambridge, America, studying at Harvard - university that they worked so hard for all their school life. Leo and I are extremely proud of our sons, their sibling are just as proud of them, even though they miss boys a lot, especially Lucas, Emilio and Maximiliano. 

Today my beloved man and I spent day with Maximiliano as he has no school on today due to some renovation in his classroom, though, tomorrow, all kids are back to usual schedule. My husband is getting cupcakes for us and I am getting ballon with our baby boy. Once we get cupcakes, we are going to musical that triplets are taking part in at school.

"Here you go, tesoro."- I said happily, handing him a big minion balloon. 

"Grazie mille, mamma."- chirped my precious boy, beaming with joy, making my hear flutter. 

"My pleasure, honey."- I replied warmly, taking his small hand in mine. 

We peacefully headed back to the bakery, crossing the street in according place. As we passed by  the book store, I took a deep breath, shutting my eyes at the sudden, all too familiar feeling. 

God, not here and not now. 

"Is everything okay, mamma?"- asked in worry Maximiliano, caressing my bump gently. 

"Seems like your siblings want to arrive today."- I said as calmly as I could, leaning on the nearest wall, not feeling like walking at all. 

I reached for my phone in my bag, dialling Leo, tenderly hugging our son as he nuzzled into me, being so sweet and caring. 

"Amore, come here, now, per favore."- I spoke softly, wanting to sit down so bad. 

"I am coming, bambina."- replied Leonardo as I heard the door of the bakery open and close. 

I slipped my phone in my bag and gently fixed Max's light blonde hair, taking steady, deep breath, hoping and praying that my water won't break now in just bad timing. 

In mere 2 minutes Leo was by our side, looking so worried. 

"Come here, principessa."- he said warmly, scooping me up in his muscular, strong arms bridal-style, being careful and delicate. 

Max calmly went with us, carrying cupcakes himself, being very thoughtful and helpful. We reached the car very quickly and drove off to the hospital, being glad that we decided to drive around with hospital bag for the last week. 

How we made it inside or how I changed was such a blur until my water broke faster than I could even realise what the doctor was saying. 

"We are here, we are here."- said mama and papa, coming in the room.