63.

Maximiliano's P.O.V.

"What do you want for lunch?"- Abel asked while eyeing the dozens of delicious dishes. 

There was always a variety of cheeses available, as well as lots of fruit and berries. Today there were fresh pasta Bolognese, pizza Margherita, 3 different salads with 3 dressing options, cheeseburgers, an assortment of sandwiches, tomato soup and chicken noodle soup on the menu. And, of course, lots of options for dessert.

"I will take that salad and a slice of pizza. What about you?"- I told him mildly as we neared Signora Gusto, the caterer. 

"I want pizza, cheeseburger and a few slices of cheddar and gouda. And after I eat that, there will be round two for desserts."- Abel named everything he wanted and patted his stomach as I chuckled, reminded yet again of his impressive appetite. 

When it was our turn, we made an order and Signora Gusto quickly plated everything for us before we thanked her and went to our usual spot. 

"You have a very big crush on her."- my best friend pointed out with a goofy grin when he caught me scanning the canteen, my eyes searching for her. 

"She is very sweet."- I said quietly, smiling when I felt my cheeks heat up. 

"Oh, I bet she thinks you are sweet too. You carried her backpack around for her all day while she just looked at you with hearty eyes."- Abel stated cheerily and I smiled a little brighter, discerning how warmth filled my chest. 

"You like Chloe from the parallel class."- I reminded him and it was his turn to smile shyly and blush. 

"She is very cool and we have a lot in common."- his answer was sheepish and sincere and the tips of his ears turned red. 

We ate together and talked about our weekend and the upcoming history project that we had to present next week on Thursday. 

"Ciao, Maxie. Ciao, Abel."- said a pretty voice that I'd never mistake for another and I spun around, instantly beaming when I saw her. 

"Ciao, Lucie."- I couldn't help, but use my nickname for her, and her freckled cheeks turned pink. 

"Ciao, Lucia."- Abel replied with a big grin before taking a bit of his burger. 

"Posso sedermi con voi, per favore?"- Lucie asked softly, but I was already scooting aside before she could finish her sentence. 

"Siediti."- I said mildly with a gentle smile that she returned. (Take a seat.)

Lucia sat down and put her white Dior backpack down next to herself on the bench. 

"Cosa ti piacerebbe avere per pranzo?"- I asked warmly, noticing that she was yet to get something, meaning her French lesson must have ended not that long ago. (What would you like for lunch?) 

"Un po' di frutta e pizza."- Lucie answered sweetly and I nodded before getting up to bring her what she wanted, smiling when I noticed her cheeks turn into such a beautiful, bright rosy shade when she understood that I was going to get her lunch. (Some fruit and pizza.) 

Papà said that if I wanted a girl to know that I liked her, I had to take care of her and court her. 

I really liked my Lucie, so I was going to do my best to let her know that I had my eye on her only. 

She didn't tell me what fruit she wanted, but I remember her telling me that she loves pineapples, peaches and watermelon, so that's what I would ask for. I would also order strawberries for her - they were her favourite berries - and a slice of pizza, as well as her favourite white tea.