15.

Him. 

My Cami. My sweet, precious wife. 

I kissed her forehead, my lips lingering in the spot for a moment or two as I gently pulled her impossibly close to myself, breathing in her dulcet, soothing fragrance. 

Fuck, yesterday was the worst and played with our nerves, emotions and relationship too much for its own good. 

Big, idiotic, cheery, satisfied, drunk in love smile formed on my face when Cami made the cutest snuggle into me and wrapped her lean, dainty arms around my torso mellowly, rubbing her cheek against my chest so damn innocently, making my heart erupt with joy, butterflies and adoration. 

I missed this so much. 

I cuddled my beloved for a while, simply savouring my bubble, until our small treasures made themselves known. 

"Shh, sleep some more, bambina. I will check on twins."- I whispered to her warmly, kissing her forehead a few times exceedingly gently, smiling when it soothed her to sleep in mere seconds. 

I got up quietly and tucked her in lovingly before going to twins' nursery. 

"Buongiorno, mio piccolo principe e mia piccola principessa."- I cooed my angels, smiling when my 5-months old son and daughter moved their tiny legs and arms, ever so lightly rolling side to side, smiling in the most heartwarming way possible, melting me. (Good morning, my small prince and my little princess.)

I scooped my babies in my arms, grinning in pure delight as they snuggled into me, playing with my key chain and necklace with my wife's angelic name. 

"Chi è l'orgoglio e la gioia di papà?"- I said warmly with grin plastered on my face, tenderly kissing their small, beautiful faces, chuckling when they laid on me, clearly being exceedingly cosy and snug. (Who is daddy's pride and joy?)

I kissed their foreheads and headed to their closet, only to stop by shelves with a few decor stuff, books, delicate toys and frown displeasedly, seeing dust that is not supposed to be here. 

Not just dust. It is unacceptable layer of dusk that definitely formed in span of 2-4 days, especially considering that we have 4 Samoyeds- big dogs with thick fur coat.

I silently entered their closet and picked nice, stylish, comfy clothes for them with elegant matching details. As I laid my boy and daughter on the dressing table, I kissed their cheeks, chuckling when they pulled me closer, loving playtime and such treatment. 

I played with my twins while tidying them up and doing their routines. Once it got to the diapers, my annoyance and frustration soared again. 

Just 2 Pampers diapers. 

What the fuck?!

It is not that I am surprised they finished. I am surprised nobody bought them. No, it is not just Cami's or my duty to buy them: except chef, gardener and other employees, we have housekeepers, who have more responsibilities than just cleaning. They do general grocery shopping, keep an eye on things that we run out of, like diapers, cleaning stuff etc; they are taken everywhere by one of our chauffeurs, so they do not carry anything heavy around. It is their job, they get paid very-very decently for it and they are aware that if they somehow cannot get whatever is needed, they should text Cami or me and we will take care of that. To top it all off, they come every single day - it is not hard to see what we are missing when you are in the same place daily for 4-5 hours.

It is not a huge problem, but my wife and I do not like such critical endings - we literally have no more diapers right now and anything can happen, especially considering that our bambinos are 5 months old and go through 3-4 diapers per day.