22.

Her.

Trip came to its end, February 1st is already here. 

Monday came too quickly and with it came loads of work that must be done today because tomorrow is for utterly different, not wanted, unavoidable event. 

Wake up time 6AM. Shower, morning routines and getting ready process. 

Dyson did its job as I held it with left hand and did my makeup with the right hand, having no time for taking my time with beauty process. I drew wings with black eyeliner while curling my hair, my mind full of tasks that I must get done today. 

Lunch of charity collection and live + makeup process with my dear friend, who collaborated with me on this collection. Collect Tina's 4 dresses for the tournament and pick up Angelica's and Ariana's 6 bodysuits for their gymnastics tournaments, 3 for Angie and 3 for Ari. Pick up vitamins for Neve, Rose, Rain and Ryan from veterinarian. And somehow I also have to get myself a gown for tomorrow. 

Leo has just as many tasks, including beyond grand conference on which his 2 big projects depend. He has to stop by warehouse to run a check up, drive twins, triplets and Max to their practises and pick them up, get food for our pups and a few chewing toys for them, buy teethers for Eliot and Francesca because their first teeth are slowly starting to come out - a bit swollen and tender gums, they want to chew anything that is in their sight, they rubs their cheeks and try to take their tiny hands in their mouths. He also has to get himself a tuxedo or suit for tomorrow.

What a day this is going to be.

Once my hairstyle and makeup were ready, I quickly took off my robe and wore white, sheer set with silk details before getting dressed in Valentino from head to toe, truly having no time for pairing of clothes whatsoever. 

White, off-shoulders top with long sleeves. Beige, high-waisted trousers. Beige heels and suitable bag. Earrings and my irreplaceable rings, necklace with my husband's name and family bracelet. Perfume on my neck and wrists.

I quickly filled my bag with everything I will need today, including a few files and my personal Mac

I quickly filled my bag with everything I will need today, including a few files and my personal Mac. As I took my phone off charging, I took Leo's phone and left it on our bed in his sight. Once I was done, I went to Eliot and Francesca to settle them for the day. 

"Le mie dolci preziosità."- I cooed twins, kissing their cheeks gently, scooping them in my arms as they made cute grabby hands at me. (My sweet preciousnesses.)

I rocked them tenderly on our way to their bathroom and held them lovingly with bath quickly got filled. I set everything I need in reach and put towels to warm up speedily. 

"Oggi sarete con la mamma, bambini miei. Abbiamo molte cose da fare oggi."- I said warmly, gently bathing my son and daughter, smiling at their beautiful little selves. (You will be with mummy today, my babies. We have a lot of things to do today.)