58.

Martin's P.O.V.

Dinner with my besties and my girlfriend is one day away.

"How are you so calm bout it?"- I groaned, throwing a cushion at C, and she giggled while dodging it without effort.

"Because I know it will be great."- she said certainly, approaching the sofa, where I am seated, and sat down next to me. 

"You have never acted like this, it gives away that she is special and that's enough for Leo and I to know that she is good, special. You care so much about her, you worry about her in ways you've never worried about anyone and every time she texts you, you look like a ray of sunshine."- spoke Camila mildly, seeing right through my facade, and I sighed, unable to hide my grin. 

"She is so fucking special."- I muttered with a stupid smile, unable to stop thinking about Regina. 

Fuck, fuck, fuck. 

I am fucked. 

"Is this how baby fever starts?"- I asked and the way she smiled made my grin vanish. 

"You would be such a cool and loving dad. I am sure 2 or 3 babies would suit you so much."- said Camila with a bright, contagious smile and I groaned, plopping my head on her shoulder. 

"That dinner better give me answers I am hoping and even fucking praying for."- I rumbled, anxious and excited at the same time, so nervous and hopeful that I might throw up. 

"Move away from my wife before I shoot you."- said my best friend, entering the living room with a murderously calm face and baby Lorenzo in his arms, and now I grinned in amusement. 

Cazzo, the man is possessive as fuck.

"You busy on Sunday morning, C? I know an amazing restaurant, where you can taste the most fantastic tiramisu ever."- I taunted my bestie, wrapping my arm around C's shoulders, and oh fuck, if looks could burn someone alive, I'd be burning like wildfire. 

"Hands off."- Leonardo stated in the iciest tone, kissing his son's forehead, and I complied while choking on my laughter.

"You do know it is unhealthy."- I told C, who clung to Leonardo the moment he sat next to her and let her turn him into her personal teddy bear. 

6'7, tattooed, ripped with pure muscles teddy bear, but still a teddy bear, though, the kind of teddy, who will set the world on fucking fire to keep her all to himself.

"I love how possessive he is."- she said, beaming and fucking blooming when he kissed her forehead. 

"Quit with the PDA shi-...I mean actions."- I began, bettering my wording once my bestie glared at me, forewarning me.

"Who bit you in one place today? You have been a nightmare in the warehouse and headquarters all day. I thought you'd soften once you come home and squeeze your wife."- I said with an intrigued grin, curious as fuck to know what can piss him off almost as good as I can. 

Being the cool and fun, and, of fucking course, the handsome, friend is hard, but sometimes great actions demand time and effort - that's the burden I am willing to carry.

Him.

There is no way I am telling him that I was cockblocked by everyone all day long: Claud called early in the morning to talk about Luna and Adriano's wedding location - Paris - then Dante called to talk about the newest deal we made, both of us benefitting as fuck from it way sooner than we anticipated and like a cherry on top - shitton of calls from class teachers: upcoming football game for Lucas and Emilio, school trip for Ariana and Angelica, prom for Tini and "Alice in Wonderland" play, in which Sofia is participating. 

Amore mio 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें