20.

3 in the morning.

Her.

I pouted, feeling chilly breeze glaze over my exposed arm. My eyes sleepily opened and I leaned on my forearms, glancing round the room, not liking the absence of my husband in our bed.

But peered open balcony door made it clear where I will find him.

I wrapped covers around my half-naked frame and got up, heading to the balcony.

Soft smile formed on my face as I hugged him from behind, wrapping him in warm covers, even though it doesn't seem like he needs them - he is so, so, so pleasantly warm and cuddly.

"Why are you here and not in bed, amore?"- I wondered as he turned around and hugged me tightly, relaxing in my embrace.

"Cannot fall asleep after that situations twins were put in."- professed Leo, laying sugary kiss on my lips, and I hummed, kissing him fondly once more.

"I can cuddle you and rub your back to soothe you to sleep. Or massage your head and play with your velvety hair."- I offered in care and concern, smiling when his big, veiny hands palmed my bum, eagerly squeezing it.

"Mhm, can I have a bit of all?"- murmured my beloved man in my neck, clearly needing some good sleep.

"Of course, you can, vita mia."- I said warmly, smiling contentedly once he hoisted me up and carried me back into our bedroom, closing the balcony door on our way.

Him.

I nuzzled into Cami, laying on top of her gently, my head on her perfect chest. Warm, soft covers hide us from the world, keeping us in our cosy bubble.

"I love it when you do this."- I murmured in her neck while sneaking my arms around her tiny waist, sighing in enjoyment as she stroke my back so lovingly and massaged my head pleasantly.

"I love doing it."- spoke sweetly my wife, kissing the top of my head, carrying on with her heavenly, gentle motions.

I hugged my beloved adoringly, breathing in her irresistible, dulcet, warm, slightly spicy scent that I am addicted to. Her slender fingers ran through my hair, soft fingertips rubbing my head while her small, soft hands caressed my back, her long, beautifully manicured nails ever so lightly scratching it.

Fuck, this is paradise.

Her.

I kissed his temple tenderly, continuing my motions, smiling as his perfect, fathomless, hazel eyes fluttered close, giving clear view of his beyond beautiful, very long, thick, dark lashes that can make any woman jealous.

"My handsome sweetness."- I whispered to him, smiling as my words earned me the cutest smile with such kissable dimples.

I cuddled my beloved man adoringly, soothing him to sleep that found its way to him in matter of some minutes. I enjoyed my bubble and kept rubbing his back and playing with his silky, pitch black hair until following his lead.

A few hours later. 7AM.

Almost soundless tapping of paws echoed in a quiet room, making my eyes open drowsily, just for me to melt and smile like a teenage girl with a huge crush.

My divine husband standing at the doorway of our gorgeous bedroom, holding 2 cups of something that smells so nice and sweet.

Naturally wavy, ideally blank hair is damp and very messy. The dreamiest face with sharp features that I cannot admire enough. No traces of stubble - tiny detail that makes his defined jawline and cheekbones pop out even more. Smooth, dewy, clear skin is kissed by the benevolent Italian sun.