26.

Her. 

All tournaments came to end, we arrived home with victorious little gymnasts and ballroom dancers. 

Wednesday came to soon, St. Valentine's Day is mere 9 days away. 

"I love you so much."- I murmured softly, smiling as he kissed the top of my head, mellowly trailing his soft fingertips along my bare spine. 

"I love you with all my heart, bambina."- stated devotedly Leo, cuddling my naked, small body close and tight to his bare, vigorous, muscular physic.

I turned to glance at my love, smiling as his plump lips melted into mine dotingly. My hand gently cupped his cheek and pecked him lovingly, biting my lip as tears brimmed in my eyes.

"Amore mio."- soothed Leonardo, delicately kissing away my tears. 

"I don't want you to leave."- I whispered vulnerably, not wanting him to go anywhere.

Him.

I sighed heavily and wrapped my beloved in my arms as she sobbed soundlessly, clutching onto me tightly. 

"Shh, I will be fine, mia bellezza, I promise."- I whispered to her, gently caressing the back of her pretty head, kissing her temple tenderly. 

I have to fly to Jakarta for a meeting with Arif Gunardio Darmawan - leader of Indonesian gang. He says he needs protection from Japan's cartel and I agreed to hear him out. 

Why just hear him out? Simple as fuck: I do not want to get into any shit. I am peacefully enjoying my mid-thirties, fatherhood, husbandhood, I am planning to have a baby with my wife, I am happy, healthy, powerful and successful - why the hell would I want to mess that up. 

Moreover, I am slowly and steadily preparing Adriano, Domenico and Mateo to take over the leadership that they want to share with their brother, something that my little boys are up for and when I pass the empire down, I want to pass clean, strong, stable, secure domain that has no enemies or shit hanging above it.

"Promise to came back very-very soon."- pleaded Cami as I smiled, kissing her plump, juicy lips tenderly. 

"I promise to come back as soon as I can, mio amato tesoro."- I swore, lovingly holding her in my arms as she captured my lips in fond, amorous kiss.

Camila lightly nudged me closer and I turned us over, leaving on my forearms as we kissed adoringly and intimately, her tiny hands running along my back balmily. I gently kissed her neck, slowly trailing down to her perky, firm, round, perfect breasts, smiling as her slender fingers ran through my hair. 

As I reached her beautifully toned stomach, I kissed it lovingly, delicately caressing it.

Her.

Quite sob escaped from me as I watched Leo kiss and caress my stomach, making my heart swell, yet flutter. 

"I think, you are pregnant, piccola."- said my husband warmly, laying doting peck on my stomach, as I bit my lip, containing my sob. 

"Why?"- I murmured, my heart brimming with love and happiness. 

"I don't know. I just feel it."- he stated lovingly, kissing my body mellowly, slowly reaching my lips, kissing me passionately and intimately. 

"We should get you pregnancy test, mia bellezza."- said tenderly Leo and I shook my head, battling tears that I struggled to contain in the end. 

"I don't want to find out when you are leaving."- I spoke softly, caressing his cheeks fondly, gazing in my favourite pair of hazel eyes.