55.

Martin's P.O.V.

Love. 

It is one scary shit. 

It makes you vulnerable. I hate being vulnerable. 

But being vulnerable with her is suddenly my favourite thing.

And that's another shit that terrifies me. 

Him.

My parents-in-law are redecorating their bedroom on the 3rd floor, so they are sleeping in one of the bedrooms that are next to our room. 

For fuck's sake. 

"You cannot be serious, amore mio."- I said hoarsely, hard and so goddamn needy, and Cami smiled winsomely, climbing in bed with nothing, except a thin, translucent, dark red nightgown on her heavenly body. 

"I have no idea if the walls are soundproof."- murmured my goddess with a rosy shade on her cheeks, weak against the enjoyment my touch brings her. 

"I don't need them to be, mia piccola principessa."- I whispered to her, my hands sliding along her dainty back until reaching her luscious, delicious ass. 

"You can be a good girl and keep quiet for me, cannot you?"- I rasped in her ear, squeezing that round, toned ass, and she hummed sweetly, pliant and tender, perfect and so fuckable. 

*mature themes*

"Depends on how hard you want to fuck me."- whispered my love, melting into me as I kissed her pretty neck, containing myself from branding that sweet spot, one that gets her panting and whimpering from the merest kiss. 

"So hard you have to bite the pillow to keep quiet."- I spoke the truth, nibbling her silky skin, and she sighed softly, needing it, craving it. 

"I won't be able to stay quiet."- my precious angel nearly moaned, my lips against her collarbone, slow and tender as I kissed it. 

Her little, confident as fuck confession became a balm and pure shot of pride as I wallowed in the knowledge of me being the one, who fucks her so good she cannot stay silent.

"You definitely know how to make me feel good, mio amato tesoro."- I rasped gruffly, my hand on her jaw, making those twinkling eyes lock on mine, and she smiled flirtatiously before kissing me wildly, submitting to each of my demands.  

I gripped the back of her toned thighs and sat her on top of myself, revelling in the feeling of her satiny skin against mine. My hands skimmed along her thighs, slowly trailing to the thin straps of her nightgown to slide them off her shoulders. 

My wife sat up and the sexy nightgown pooled at her trim waist, my cock throbbing beneath her as I marvelled at what was mine.

"Leo."- moaned my beloved, fumbling with my Tom Ford boxers as I kissed her small nipples, bit and licked them by turns. 

Her.

His mouth and tongue ravished my delicate breasts until I was panting and grinding against him, desperation oozing off me while pure desire burned like wildfire within me. 

I pushed his boxers down and sat up, my hands on his strong, manly shoulders, steadying me as his tip rubbed against me, my whimpers becoming more and more despairing.

"That's it, amore mio. You are such a good girl for me, so fucking perfect and precious."- whispered Leo hoarsely, inch by inch sinking deep into me, and his praise only made me wetter, my muscles tightening around him, squeezing him firmly.