65.

Her.

Today was a special and a little overwhelming  day. 

University reunion. 

It's been ages since we graduated. I couldn't even recall the last time I saw any of my group mates. We had never gathered for any reunions or even simple meeting to catch up. Dio, I didn't even know if any of us even kept in touch. 

So needless to say that this reunion was sudden and impromptu. None of us were expecting Magdalena to email all of us so abruptly to invite us to a dinner.

Nevertheless, I was excited. 

I liked my group mates. There were 25 of us in a group: 10 women and 15 men. We wren't as close as one would image, but we got along well and always had a lot to discuss. We didn't have trouble with having a good laugh either. 

The gathering will be in Siena, which is not far from Florence - just a little over an hour of a car ride. Magdalena, one of my group mates, found a beautiful restaurant and booked a large dining area for all of us since it wouldn't be just us - our supposes were also welcome to join. 

Leo and I arrived in Siena a few hours ago to have time to have time to relax  before the fancy dinner and to get ready with any rush.

The theme of the dinner was black and white. The restaurant was posh and elegant, so the dress code must match the requirements of the restaurant too. 

That's why my makeup was smokey. The delicate, black wings and bloody red lips added a note of sensuality to the look. My light blonde hair was curled lightly to create a delicate look to contrast the bold makeup. 

My black, strapless dress reached past my knees and hugged my curves. The slit was modest, nothing too revealing, but it was enough to flatter my long legs. The neckline of the beautiful gown allowed me to wear a necklace with a longer chain and a minimalistic diamond pendant - a piece that matched my earrings and bracelet. My 6-inch heels were the highlight of the whole outfit - a sparkle to complimented the pitch-black dress. My manicure and pedicure were freshly done and polished to perfection.

I took my purse and exited the closet, which led me straight to the master bedroom, where my husband was waiting for me

The strides of the predator and the look of pure lust and admiration in his bedroom eyes made me weak. 

My breathing halted when Leo stopped right in front of me, still towering over me greatly in spite of me wearing heels. His thumb traced my bottom lip, caressing it gently as he watched me, marvelling at me from head to toe again and again. 

"You get more and more beautiful every day, amore mio."- a compliment so sweet and loving was all it took for me to soften and beam. 

"But that dress and lipstick...Fuck, we won't be staying there for long, baby."- he murmured raspingly and kissed the corner of my lips, making me giggle.