11.

Avery's P.O.V.

I hate period. I hate it with burning passion and I curse whoever signed me up for that. 

Why today out of all days?! Today when I was planning on giving my sexy boyfriend a one hell of a night!? When I invited him over for that?! When I got my new, seductive red lingerie?! 

Be damned period. 

I curled in a small ball underneath a blanket, eating chocolate, desperately taming down my awful mood. 

Though not for long because I was brought out of my bad thoughts and swearing by someone lifting blanket off my face. 

"Why must you be so handsome while I look like hibernating bear?"- I murmured sadly, my eyes watering, and I pulled blanket on myself again, feeling so damn down. 

Before my sweet boyfriend could deny my words, I lifted blanket up and showed him 2 empty packages from chocolate bars; I am also wearing black, velvety pjs, which are not sexy in any way - I am indeed a hibernating bear.

"Amore, you are the most stunning, the most desirable woman in the world to me. I love you in any way, any day, under any circumstances."- stated seriously and honestly Domenico, scooping me up as if I weighted like a kitten, and sat me on his lap as I straddled him. 

"Don't you dare say such things about yourself, baby. You are my princess and you can regard to yourself only as such."- said lovingly Dom, lifting my head up gently, pecking my plump lips once, twice until I couldn't contain my smile. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheeks, giggling when he peppered my face with the most delightful kisses, being the only person, who can boost my mood like this. 

"I love you so much, baby."- I spoke warmly with a smile, tenderly tucking a strand of his silky, midnight black hair off his forehead. 

"I adore you with all my heart, sweetheart."- replied profoundly my perfect treasure, kissing my forehead, hugging me close to himself. 

I snuggled into his vigorous body, relishing in his peppery fragrance, at last feeling like I might not end the world today. My eyes fluttered close once I felt his big, warm hands stroke my back just like I love, making me sigh contentedly. 

"I have a surprise for you, amore. For that we have to go to the yard."- said warmly Dom and having zero desire to question anything, I simply let him take me there, being too cosy in his arms to care. 

Only little did I know that I will be sobbing once I see what he arranged. 

I don't care how, I don't care when - I don't care about thing, expect how much it means to me and how damn much it made my heart soar in joy. 

The most snug movie night with savoury food, which I am extra into when I am on my period and bloody hell, he remembers that. 

"This is so perfect, my love

"This is so perfect, my love."- I murmured in his neck, squeezing the life out of him, and he chuckled beautifully, hugging me tightly. 

"I am always happy to cheer my princess up."- said adoringly Dom and I sobbed even more, hugging him even securer. 

It didn't take is long to settle cosily under blankets and watch our favourite movies while enjoying delicious savoury treats. Domenico cuddled me like his biggest treasure and laid the sweetest kisses on my cheeks, temple, hands and head without even realising it, making me smile even more. 

This is the best treatment to nasty mood and cramps. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

Domenico's P.O.V.

Hours passed by and my sweet princess was fast asleep in my arms, laying between my legs, her cheek against my chest as she is curled in a small ball underneath a huge blanket. 

Fuck, she is the cutest. 

I smiled brightly, grinning, and gently ran my fingers through her long, silky, voluminous hair, feeling the happiest here by her side. I wrapped my free arm around her slender waist, hugging her securely, and I glanced aside, unable to contain my enormous grin once she snuggled into me, cuddling me like her teddy-bear. 

God, I missed her. As fun and wholesome as Christmas was, it still sucked that we couldn't spend it together since she was with her family in France and I was with my family in Norway. Though, I am 100000% sure that next Christmas we will spend together: all our family members in one place. It will be one hell of a huge party.

Movies turned into a background sound as I admired my princess, playing with her velvety locks,  enjoying my bubble. 

When Avery FaceTimed me in the morning when I was getting ready for hang out with Sam, Teo, Adri and Lu's brothers, she said that she wants me to come over later; I was 100% sure that she will get her period either today or some time soon. I know approximately when it stars because my beautiful angel turns into a cute, angry, annoyed little being on her period and I want to make that time for her as easy and good as I can.

Today is no exception. 

A movie ended and I turned screen off before scooping my sweetie up in my arms and taking her back inside. 

"Mhm, stay the night, handsome."- murmured Avery sleepily, pouting adorably, and I smiled. 

"Wasn't planning on leaving."- I assured her, chuckling when she immediately laid me down and cuddled up against me. 

"Mind letting me at least take off my jeans and hoodie?"- I chuckled, wholeheartedly laughing when her small hands stumbled upon the zipper and undid it before nudging my jeans down. 

I took off my jeans and hoodie, gladly cuddling my beloved as my little spoon and kissed her cheek, nuzzling my face in the crook of her neck. 

"How high are my chances of getting your signature muffins for breakfast tomorrow?"- asked softly my girl, smiling dazzlingly, and I grinned. 

"Consider than they are already yours, amore."- I replied lovingly, getting butterflies once her dainty hand slipped in me. 

She pulled my hand closer to herself, kissing my knuckles, and I pulled her perfect self close to myself, chuckling when covers were pulled very high on us - her cute antic that I cannot live without. 

It didn't take long before we fell asleep, smily and cheery.