51.

Maximiliano's P.O.V.

"I will pick you up at 3 PM, tesoro, and take you to the hockey practice."- said papà lovingly, smiling as I hugged him, chuckling when he pecked my temple. 

"Have a great day, papà."- I chirped happily with a sunny smile that he returned. 

"Grazie mille, piccolo. Have a marvellous day too, caro."- stated papà, handing me my backpack. 

Papà drove to work and I went to my classroom, excited to be back to my calm, pleasant routine.

"Max, ciao!"- stated Abel, my best friend, and I smiled, approaching our desk. 

"Ciao, Abel. How are you doing?"- I said merrily, sitting down before taking the needed notepad, pencil case and History textbook.

"A bit drowsy, we arrived from Bali late last night, so my mind is still somewhere on the sandy beach."- he said with a sleepy yawn, making me chuckle. 

"How are you? Are you going to the hokey practice today?"- wondered my best friend, getting his textbook and notepad. 

"I am very well, super energised, and sì, I am. I cannot wait to get back to the usual, regular practices."- I responded with a big smile, opening the page, where we left off the last time.

"I wonder if Signor Baccera will give us any projects to make. This is an extensive topic."- said Abel, checking how many pages are left until the end of the topic. 

"I prefer presentations, they are way more fun."- I spoke with a smile, enjoying this activity more than making projects. 

Around 08:40 everyone began gathering up and she arrived too. 

Her big, beautiful, shiny, chocolate-brown eyes glanced into my pale green eyes and I smiled at Lucia, the happiest to see her. She went to her desk, glancing at me timidly, my little heart starting to beat faster as I just couldn't help, but admire Luci. 

She is very lovely. 

Her smooth, lovely, golden hair is curled and neatly styled in a high ponytail. The silk, white scrunchie adorns her ponytail. Her face is delicate and cute, it is perfect. Today she is wearing a dark blue dress, which is the uniform of our school, an adorable, pastel pink long-sleeve underneath it and a white cardigan. She has beige, sheer tights and cute shoes on too. 

She is so beautiful.

"I will be back."- I told Abel, getting up, and he nodded, continuing to play a game on his phone. 

I retrieved a small something from my backpack and went to Lucia, a little nervous, but also confident as I replayed mamma's words in my mind. 

A compliment can mean way more than it seems.

"Ciao, Maxie."- spoke Lucia with a sunny smile, her deep dimples and dreamy smile being enough to make my smile brighten. 

"Ciao, Luci."- I responded with a smile, feeling my heart beat so, so fast as her pretty eyes sparkled while looking into mine

"Ho qualcosa per te, un piccolo regalo."- I spoke gently, placing a cute bag on her desk, smiling as she accepted the small gift, smiling sweetly at me. (I have something for you, a little gift.)

"Non sono la migliore a disegnare, ma spero che ti piaccia."- I said a bit shyly as she opened the handmade card, reading it and looking at the drawing. (I am not the best at drawing, but I hope you like it.) 

I twiddled my thumbs per habit, worried whether she will like what I did. 

And she did. 

She liked it because she hugged me, making me smile as I gently hugged her back, beaming.