56.

Her.

After the serene weekend in Madrid, a lively and busy Monday arrived. 

"How are you still breathing after all that walking in those heels!?"- panted Marcel, chasing me to my office for the "What's in my bag" with Vogue. 

"Heels are classy, I like them."- I chirped happily before taking a sip of hot chocolate, being in far too good of a mood to let anything ruin it. 

Breakfast in bed, flowers, an unexpected gift from Cartier and cuddles from Leo certainly secured that cheerful mood. 

Once we entered my office, the team was ready to start with the shoot, which wrapped up in an hour and a half. 

"You carry a goddamn house in that Birkin."- chuckled Marcel, eyeing the pile on the coffee table. 

"Only the most important items."- I justified myself, carrying only crucial things. 

The 3 mini Lamborghini cars were Enzo's and Fede's doing, so all in all, I have only important items in my bag: a makeup bag, phone, wallet, keys, Airpods, mints, sanitiser, wet wipes, notebook and a pen, sunglasses, lip oil and a little bag with pills: from headache, stomachache, fever and such - mostly just in case bambini need anything.

"Yeah, so what's this?"- wondered Marcel, snatching a mini bag from the table before I could take it sooner.

"Are you joking?"- he chuckled, eyeing everything in the bag, and I pouted, taking it away. 

"For a tiny person, you eat tons of sugar, woman. This screams toothache."- teased Marcel as I hid my bag with snacks away. 

"I don't judge your obsession with grilled tomatoes and soy sauce, so don't you dare judge my love for chocolate and candies."- I told him, grinning when he shut up and glared at me. 

Alright, maybe since I married Leo I have been extra indulging in sweets, but it doesn't mean anything. Bambini often peer into this small bag and now that my pregnancy cravings and constant hunger are slowly making an appearance, I shouldn't deny myself this guilty pleasure. 

Moreover, sugar is life. Sugar makes me happy. 

Once I packed my bag, I had a photoshoot to supervise. 

"Mi piace l'ambientazione, ma la luce è troppo debole."- I told the photographer Abel, the screen with the try-out photos before us. (I like the setting, but the light is too dim.)

"Penso che dovremmo spostare la collezione un po' indietro, no? In quella posizione otterrebbe più luce e non ci sarebbe ombra sullo sfondo."- offered Abel as I took a second to picture what he means before agreeing to the good, justified idea. (I think we should move the collection a little backwards, no? It would get more light and as much as no shadow on the background in that position.)

"Mamma!"- chirped familiar voices, making me smile and spin around on my heels. 

"Hello, tesori."- I cooed to my boy, kissing their cheeks when they hugged me tightly and nuzzled into me. 

"You will be as tall as your papà in no time."- I said lovingly, kissing Lucas's and Emilio's forehead, and they grinned happily. 

My boys are already 12 and 5'3. I am 5'7, so in just a few more years they will tower over me, just like their eldest brothers. 

"How were the school and football? Are you hungry?"- I asked in care, rubbing their backs gently while they relaxed. 

"We did super well in maths and Italian literature tests and scored 3 goals during the practice."- informed my angels proudly and I smiled, knowing that Leo will be as delighted as I am about their achievements.