37.

Him.

I didn't sleep and neither did my wife. 

She cried through the night in our bedroom while I sat next to the door, more wrecked than I have ever been in my entire life. 

I do not remember anything after 3 PM of that day, but Dio, I am certain I did not betray Cami. My body is in-fucking-capable of touching any woman that is not my wife, whom I vowed till my last breath and even in the afterlife. I love Camila more than my life, she gifted me our beautiful children, she is pregnant with our twins and only those three reasons out of a goddamn billion others are enough for me, my mind, my heart, my soul and my body to know that she is the only one I will touch, kiss, adore and lay with.

I gazed at the cup of jasmine tea in my hands, feeling fucking lifeless. 

I feel like nothing, like an empty spot without my Cami: her good morning kisses, sweet snuggles, murmurs for me to cuddle her for another 5 minutes, to take a long and gentle shower with her, to kiss every inch of her heavenly body while she tried to do her morning skincare, giggling and smiling as I keep her all to myself for extra long because I am incapable of having enough of her even for 1 minute.

My hazel eyes drifted off to the kitchen's doorway, time standing goddamn still as Cami came in, idling by the doorway.

There is her radiant, sublimely sculpted face that I love peppering with kisses each morning and night. The natural, tidy makeup with nude lipstick and gentle smokey eyes - something she likes to do so much. Her long, shiny, satiny hair twinkles like gold in the sunlight. The soft strands fall down her dainty shoulders and back in bouncy waves - my favourite. The clear, dewy, velvety skin is as silky as always. 

A white crop-top and ilk skirt - so tender, so elegant and beautiful. The tiniest peek of a miniature baby bump, Dio, I want to lay my hand on it. Every heavenly curve is displayed just right and just enough to make me miss holding her in my embrace more, kissing and caressing her until we forget every single thing in the world and get lost in each other just like we love it the most. 

The delicate jewellery and heels flatter the sophisticated outfit, only some of those jewellery pieces make my heart sting and flutter: her diamond rings, necklace with my name, our family bracelet and the locket that opens with the key, which I have. A warm, spicy, undeniably inviting and alluring scent of bergamot, lemon, tuberose, Jasmin, orange blossom, cinnamon, cocoa, sandalwood, cedarwood, patchouli, amber and musk - it is as homely and irresistible to me as it was 17 years ago.

 A warm, spicy, undeniably inviting and alluring scent of bergamot, lemon, tuberose, Jasmin, orange blossom, cinnamon, cocoa, sandalwood, cedarwood, patchouli, amber and musk - it is as homely and irresistible to me as it was 17 years ago

She looks mythical, as breathtaking as ever, but the look in her eyes is killing me. 

The redness in her gentle green eyes reminds me of the tears she shed all night long. Exhaustion, pain, hurt, sadness and longing glimmer in her beautiful eyes, making my soul ache with an urgent need to erase those dreadful emotions and replace them with nothing, but joy, serenity, love, warmth and excitement.