48.

The next day. Early morning. 05:10

Her.

Never have I thought that revenge could make me feel so good and powerful, but Dio, it did. 

Besides feeling happy, free, carefree and strong, I feel like getting back to those old, beloved, dearly missed parts of our lives that we were missing out on all this time, I feel like doing everything and do not want to put a thing off. 

Yesterday it began with bambini, our treasures and angels.

Now it is all about my husband, my rock and my home.

I peeked in my favourite drawers, smiling as I saw that one particular set that is such a fine, refined combination of soft, pitch-black fabrics - sheer and lace: bra, thong, suspender belt and leg straps.

Piece by piece, I wore beautiful lingerie, smiling and biting down my bottom lip as I glanced at myself, dying to pick up from where we all left off. 

A raspy, low, deep swear caught my attention as my pale green eyes met a pair of hazel, bedroom eyes that darkened, drinking my appearance with starvation and animalistic need. 

The plan that I had left my mind, my eyes and thoughts too busy to focus on anything else, except my husband. 

Nothing, but black, silk boxers that do nothing to hide his glorious, muscular, tattooed, sinfully sexy body. Messy, voluminous, midnight black hair and a few strands falling over his forehead - no other thing can beat this look on him. Unshaved, neatly trimmed stubble - the more I see him like this, the more I love this countenance. 

My pearly white teeth bit down my bottom lip harshly as Leo approached me. 

Slowly. Confidently. Like a predator. 

Shivers rushed down my spine once his minty, hot breath brushed over my neck, his warm, manly hands on my naked waist, gripping it tightly. 

"You weren't supposed to be up yet."- I whispered softly, my senses going mad as he kissed my neck, taking his time in ways that had me on the verge of begging. 

"You were gone for too long, I cannot sleep without you in my arms, amore mio."- answered my beloved man, trapping all of me with just the sound of his smokey, low, honeyed voice.

"Shall I take it off?"- I asked softly, my hands gently trailing over his muscled, veined forearms, his kisses moving upwards to my cheek. 

"No."- denied Leo, pulling my hips to himself, pressing my bum against his rigid erection. 

mature themes.

"I will fuck you in it."- he stated gruffly, skimming his hand down to my hips, slipping it inside my thong. 

"I hope you have no plans for today, mia bella bambina, because what I plan to do with you will make it impossible for you to function for the rest of the day."- whispered my husband in my ear, touching me just the way I need to be touched, my lips parting in pleasure and eyes fluttering close. 

"Just take me to our bed."- I spoke pleadingly, not needing any foreplay, and he knows it, he can feel it.

"I will, mio amato tesoro."- said Leo, placing my hands on the vanity, making me watch our reflection in the mirror. 

"But first you will watch yourself being fingered by your husband."- he stated raspingly, his long, slender fingers gently easing into me without any warning as I moaned in satisfaction, my hips pressing into him.