19.

Her.

Monday - hectic beginning of a week.

First of all, Ari and Angie are arriving from the trip. Bambinos are going to school and their beloved extracurricular activities. On the background of it all, I have meeting  about collaboration, which I am making with my very close friend, for the sake of a really wonderful charity. Leo has a couple of meetings, a few errands to run and a stop to make at warehouse. Task of prime importance - main birthday gift for our sweet twins, whose birthday is tomorrow. 

"Bambina?"- whispered husky voice as honeyed kiss was laid on my shoulder, making me smile. 

"Mhm, sì?"- I hummed softly, nuzzling into a pillow. 

"Don't answer like that when I have to go to work."- stated domineeringly Leo, palming my bum roughly, squeezing it, and I bit my bottom lip, feeling a bit upset that he has to go so early, but also content and excited because I have a chance to make him stay for another hour or two.

"Answer like what?"- I asked innocently, giving him beyond angelically pure look while shamelessly pressing my bum into his palm. 

His devilish, sexy, knees-buckling smirk melted me and he leaned down to my level, claiming my lips in a hungry, needy kiss, making me sigh in pure enjoyment. 

"Like you want to get fucked hard until you are shaking from pleasure."- clarified my husband, groaning in the kiss as I palmed his crotch, giving him firm, yet gentle squeeze. 

I cupped his jawline, sitting up, never daring to break off the the sweet, sinful kiss. I nibbled his bottom lip, biting it delicately, loving how he cupped my face, indulging me in delightful, passionate kiss. 

Him.

I planned to run errands now at 06:30, to have lunchtime free, but cazzo, fuck that plan. 

I have no restrain when it comes to my wife. Especially when she kisses me like this, when she is wearing nothing, but my boxers and looks at me so damn innocently. 

Camila kissed me teasingly and slipped between my legs, unzipping my trousers with such a pure look in her gorgeous, heavenly, soft green eyes. My hand laced in her long, light blonde hair, laying on the back of her pretty head, and I smirked, not missing the satisfied, excited twinkle in her eyes. 

Her.

My teeth sunk in my bottom lip while I slipped his trousers and boxers low enough for his massive 10 inches to stand up, hard and long. I kissed his base, slowly working my way up while massaging his dick, earning smoky sigh of approval. 

I licked his tip, trailing my tongue around and along it before taking him in my mouth, sucking lightly, teasing him to the fullest today. My hands moved along his shaft and I sucked only his tip, kissing and licking it much more than giving him desired friction. 

His hand tanged in my hair more and more as I taunted him, not rushing to give him what he wants so badly. I gave him winsome glances, moaning while sucking ever so lightly, relishing in his predatory, starved gaze. 

"Mhm, fuck."- groaned throatily Leo, fisting my hair, once I took his erection in my mouth, sucking like he has been needing all along. 

I trailing my tongue along his throbbing veins, circling my hands on his base, moaning as he hit the back of my throat each time. 

"Touch yourself."- said my husband tantalisingly, pushing my head down as I moaned, glancing at him speechlessly, my thighs shutting close. 

"You heard me, principessa."- stated Leonardo authoritatively, sighing once I sucked on his tip harder, bobbing my head back down.