18.

Him.

My phone buzzed very quietly on my nightstand and sleepy, content smile creeped upon me once my eyes opened and I saw silky, long, straight, light blonde hair scattered right in front of my face, its sweet scent - vanilla and hazelnut - creating divine mixture with her airy, warm, dulcet fragrance. I nuzzled my face in her velvety locks, gently pulling her tiny self closer, my arms securely wrapped around her slender waist and perfect chest. She is wearing my T-shirt, rocking it way better than I ever could.

Best boost of good morning - wake up with the love of your life wrapped in your arms. 

But! As much I am loving this moment, I have a small plan in mind. 

So I got up soundlessly, smiling as Cami made the cutest snuggle into where I was laying and hugged my pillow, laying on it. 

"Morning with my gorgeous GoldieLocks

"Morning with my gorgeous GoldieLocks."

I did my morning routine and went to check on quadruplets since it is 06:40AM - their usual wake up time. 

"Papà."- murmured Luisa, clutching on my key chain once I leaned down to her and her sister's level. 

"Ciao, piccoli."- I said lovingly, kissing their cheeks. 

I took care of Enzo and Fede first since they are much more hyper and tended to my little girls next, dressing them in cute, matching, beige onesies with tiny elephant print on left chest area. Once they were set, I took them downstairs to the kitchen and sat them in high-chair, kissing their temples as they wiggled their tiny legs and arms, being so smily and active today. 

I ate my usual vitamins and drank water while feeding quadruplets mango-carrot puree. Then I moved onto making a nice surprise for my wife. 

"Signor Russo, c'è una consegna per lei."- said Ignazio, putting big, neatly packed something on the island. (Mr Russo, there is a delivery for you.) 

"Grazie mille."- I replied, approaching the box as he nodded with a smile before leaving. 

"Questo è per la tua splendida mamma."- I told my little daughters, chuckling when they helped to peel wrapping paper off the box, enjoying the fun process immensely. (That's for your stunning mummy.)

I gladly let my sons and daughters have fun with peering wrapping paper off, finishing up with my first task. 

Her. 

I smiled drowsily, feeling tiny hands on myself as the most heart-melting giggles and chuckles filled once soundless bedroom. My eyes sleepily opened and I smiled brightly, hugging quadruplets lovingly, on top of the world just because of their adorable snuggles into me.

"Good morning, bambina."- said velvety, raspy, honeyed voice of the love of my life, triggering my delighted grin. 

"Good morning, handsome."- I replied, laying tender kiss on his plump lips, giggling when he kissed me dotingly and devotedly, adding meaningful kisses on my hands and rings.