45.

Him.

Not even 1 problem occurred in 48 hours.

This is worse than some shit happening immediately. 

I am going to go mad with worry: I cannot let Cami and our bambini out of my sight for longer than 10 minutes, I am checking on my parents, brothers-in-law and my parents-in-law every damn chance I get, fucking mortified of letting any harm near any of them. 

The moron from 2 nights ago was useless. He said what I already know - Brazilian bastardo is my problem. I deleted the phone's content and ruined that phone, ensuring that nobody ever gets hands on it.

"What if that's all that the fool will do? What if he gave up?"- asked Martin, naming yet another scenario, and I sighed, running my hands through my hair, fucking paranoid with everything my mind came up with.

"Capo."- said Ferdinand, knocking on the door before entering. 

He passed me the plain envelope with nothing written on it and I dismissed him, tenser than ever. 

I glanced at Martin, the two of us cautious as I opened the envelope and got a letter out of it.

And its content was more than pleasing. 

"Seems like Daven's younger brother wants to get on our side."- I said with a dark smirk, reading what Bartold Capere shared with me, spilling every single detail about his older brother's plans, location, resources and abilities. 

This information is enough for me to wreck motherfucker without him expecting a thing. 

"Seems like we will be testing new grenades out."- I stated, passing Martin the letter, causing him to smirk in anticipation. 

"That's understandable why he is siding with us: he has morals, is a husband and daddy to 7 kiddos. He has way more to lose than that little bitch."- said Martin, putting the brief, but very informative letter down. 

"The main question is whether you will go to blow the shit up."- stated my best friend and I glanced at my ring, having already made the decision. 

"No."- I answered, setting my priorities right. 

I cannot put my pregnant wife through this rollercoaster of maddening worry, stress, fear and sleepless nights. Cami barely sleeps as it is, I do not want to give her more reasons why to worry. Our kids know what's going on - If I go, it will not be easy on them and I am done stressing them out. 

"But bring me the moron alive. We will have enough fun here."- I added, not planning to stay that low. 

"But I can cut his limbs off?"- wondered Martin, enraged by the fact that fucker was spying on his goddaughter. 

"You can cut his eyeballs out for all I care. As long as he is breathing, you can do anything to him."- I replied, knowing 80 ways how to kill a man and I will use each of them on him either way. 

Lucas's P.O.V.

"Oh, I will catch you, little bean!"- I told Angie, chasing her in our garden as she giggled, running away from me. 

"Got you!"- chuckled Emi, hugging Ari, making her laugh and cling to him securely. 

"There you are!"- I said, wrapping my arms around my baby sister, chuckling when she hugged me, beaming cutely. 

"Let's play again, but this time we are going to chase you, per favore, Luc, Emi."- chirped girls, batting their lashes at us, and we grinned, already running away from them.