12.

Lucas's P.O.V.

Papà is taking us to Dubai!

Me, Emi, Max, Enzo and Fede are going with papà to Dubai today for a whole week! While we will be there, mamma is taking my sisters to Singapore. She is also taking Eliot and Francesca because they are very-very small and need to be by mamma's side more. They left today in the morning and we are leaving right now, which is just 2 hours later.

"This is so cool."- said with a huge grin Emi, both of us checking whether we didn't forget anything. 

"Absolutely."- I replied in utmost agreement, taking my iPad in my Prada backpack, which matches Emilio's. 

"What's up, i miei tesori?"- asked papà warmly and we grinned, loving our matching outfits. 

Armani from head to toe - white shirts, black trousers, black shoes. To top it all off, we have matching hairstyles too. It is so awesome to match with papà, that's like additional boost of good mood.

"We are already packed and ready, papà."- we replied excitedly, hugging his legs, grinning when he crotched down to our level and hugged us. 

"Good because I have a surprise for you."- said papà with a smile, boosting our happiness and curiosity. 

We downstairs and full-on grinned, running to our big brothers. 

"Hello, our little buddies."- chuckled Teo, the three of them hugging Emi, Max, Enzo, Fede and me so so so tightly. 

"How? We thought your holidays ended week ago."- I asked in pure delightedly, squeezing my big brothers, being absolutely thrilled that they are going with us. 

"We could never ever miss the vacation of true gentlemen."- stated with a smile Domenico and oof, our cheeks hurt from smiling. 

After a very long while we detached for our robust, amazing brothers, whose outfits match ours, and squeezed papà, being so glad he made sure Adri, Dom and Teo are here. 

In a few minutes we got in the car. 

We laughed wholeheartedly when Fede relocated from his seat to papà's lap, not giving Teo a chance to fasten his belts. Adri took a picture, which we will definitely to mamma, who promised to send us all picture they will take.

 Adri took a picture, which we will definitely to mamma, who promised to send us all picture they will take

"Mio piccolo principe, non è sicuro così. È meglio che ti sieda al tuo posto."- papà told Federico, hugging him, and he nodded in understatement, smiling cutely. (My little prince, it is not safe like this. You better sit back in your seat.) 

Teo took Fede in his arms and sat him in his seat, fasting his belts. I grinned when Mateo ruffled my hair wholesome, making me chuckle. 

Once all of us were comfy, papà drove off to the airport, which we reached in 1,5 hour.