57.

Gio Cruzzo's P.O.V.

"Out of all people you had to mess around with, it had to be Leonardo Russo's sons."- I muttered with a heavy sigh as Ludo is sitting on a sofa, his mother and I in front of him, fucking speechless, shocked and mortified.

"It will be a miracle if he doesn't shut down the chain of malls we own."- said Melania, rocking our 1-year-old daughter gently.

"I didn't think it could turn out like that. I thought we will drive around and return. You never let me drive your sports car, so how was I supposed to know how sensitive and crazy they can be."- said our son, crossing his arms over his chest, and I sighed, approaching him.

I stood in front of him and gently pulled him close to hug him and rub the back of his head.

"Ludo, you are just 12, almost 13. You will get to drive a car, we will get you a car of your own, any kind, any colour, but just, per favore, behave. Your life is priceless and yesterday you could end 3 lives: yours and the lives of those boys."- I stated mildly, worried sick at the mere images of how that day could have ended if not for Leonardo Russo stepping in.

"You will apologise to those boys, Ludo, sì? It was not nice and risky of you to do such a thing and cross so many rules, especially in a household that was not yours."- spoke Melania gently and he nodded, understanding where the wrong of his motives was.

I pecked the top of his head and let him go to his room, all 3 of us are overwhelmed and it is not even 8 o'clock yet.

"I hope Signor Russo will be in a good mood once we come."- I said through a low, heavy exhale and kissed my wife's cheek, smiling as she wrapped her arm around my neck and kissed me lovingly.

*mature themes*

Her.

"Leo, así."- I moaned in enjoyment, clasping the sheets as he eased his thick, long cock into me, slowly and gently, his large, veined hand weaved in my long, blonde hair.

"Fuck, you feel so good."- my husband rasped through a moan, taking his time to fill me up, and I moaned, flat on my chest, my hips and ass up in the air.

"Esto sienta muy bien."- I spoke softly, moaning as he squeezed my ass roughly, his motions controlled, gentle, but so ravishing and delightful. (This feels so good.)

I bit my lip, smiling when Leo swore, watching me roll my hips as I moved in rhythm with his thrusts. His warm, strong hand skimmed along my back and reached for my ass again, spanking me twice, earning a breathless moan from me.

"You are so fucking sexy, baby."- spoke my husband huskily, idling to let me take control, and I clutched the sheets, taking my time to feel and savour every inch.

"You are so, so big."- I uttered through a blissed-out moan, rocking up and down his length, and he gripped my ass before spanking me and tugging on my hair.

"Every inch is yours, bambina."- he stated devilishly, giving it to me, and I smiled, pleased to no extent.

I shifted a little and slipped my hand between my legs, moaning when Leo made rougher and slower strokes while watching my hand, the way I rubbed my clit and teased myself and his cock.

"Potrei guardarti per sempre, mio prezioso amore."- rasped out my husband, caressing my ass, and I sighed in pleasure, my teeth sinking into my bottom lip harshly as I kept my hand between my legs and teased his big dick every time he pulled out and pushed in. (I could watch you forever, my precious love.)