24.

Her.

Out of Milan and back home with our little beans.

Today is the day of the flight to Berlin for Tini and Nic's, Ariana and Angelica's competitions. Everything is packed and ready, we made sure of it yesterday. Nicolas will meet us at the airport. Tomorrow all tournaments will start.

Right now, though, we have spare 2 hours and I plan to make use of those.

I exited my closet, biting my lip as I took in my mouth-watering husband, who is getting a little surprise. I approached our grand bed and gently kissed his back, leaving prints of my lips because of tinted lip balm.

Mhm, what a sight.

I tossed my phone aside and leaned a bit closer to him, kissing his shoulders fondly, running my fingertips along his muscles, bloody melting at the feeling that I cannot get enough of

"Mhm, bambina."- murmured my beloved man hoarsely, sighing as I massaged his muscled, delicious back, kissing his neck.

"Buongiorno, marito mio."- I whispered in his ear seductively, stroking his strapping arms ever so lightly, earning beyond sexy, knees-buckling smirk. (Good morning, my husband.)

Him.

Her husband.

Fuck, sì.

I turned around, smirking as Cami was quick to straddle me, my greedy eyes sweeping up and down the sight that is so damn enough to make me shatter.

Goddamn.

See-through, pink fabric with tiny, black flowers embroidered on it is nothing because every-fucking-thing is on the finest display. That flimsy bra and thin thong are meant to be turned into pieces of nothing. That sleek, luminous, silky skin is heavenly and those long, curled, shiny, light blonde locks glimmer so fucking beautifully in the lazy morning sunlight. Natural and comely beauty of her angelic face.

Cazzo, that's my wife.

"I am not going to ask if you are in the mood."- murmured in satisfaction Cami, pressing her luscious lips against mine, kissing me amorously and slowly while grinding against my erection, making divine, firm motions that are killing me so damn much.

"How can I not be?"- I said coarsely with smirk, gripping her firm, handful, juicy ass in my hands, squeezing it salaciously, swallowing her feathery moan in heated, demanding kiss.

My hand skimmed upwards along her dainty back, cupping her perky, firm, breast, biting her plump bottom lip, earning sweet moan. Cami kissed me passionately, opening her mouth, my tongue tangling with hers in lewd dance.

Her.

Nothing can compare to the feeling that he gives me.

Leo turned us over, sitting up between my legs, and stripped us down, making me melt at the assault he rained on my chest, trailing down to where I need him the most, making my eyes flutter close in ecstasy.