43.

Third P.O.V.

"Chefe, aqui estão as fotos que você solicitou."- said one of my men, placing the folder on the table behind as I drank rum, watching the city through the window. (Boss, here are the photos that you requested.) 

"Sair."- I dismissed him, hearing the door close in a matter of seconds. (Leave.) 

I turned around on my heels and approached the table, sat down and picked the folder up in my hands, needing to see them again. 

And I am not disappointed with what I see.

Martina, Sofia, Angelica, Ariana, Luisa, Eloisa, Francesca and, of course, Camila Russo. 

8 diamonds that belong to Leonardo Russo. 

I looked through the photos, admiring Russo's young, captivating daughters and relishing in the pictures of his exquisite, sensual wife.

A dark smile framed my face as I found a special section of photos. 

Photographs that my men took from afar when they were fucking ever since they made up after my little surprise. 

Those beautiful, perky breasts and handful, luscious ass would look so much better in my hands. The way he is kissing her pretty neck, his hand between her long, slender legs - it should be me. Those small, rocking motions that she made when he was fucking her from behind, both of them on their knees - I want her to take my dick like that too. 

I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my trousers, sighing as I rubbed my dick, looking at the pictures, surrounded by beauty. 

O que eu daria para reivindicar Martina - uma senhora tão jovem, bela e exuberante. (What I'd give to claim Martina - such a young, beautiful and lush lady.)

I am sure that she is as good at pleasing a man as her mother is. 

My mind clouded with images of how I could use those 8 sweet treasures, my hands doing the job just one more time before I finally get those nubile angels at my disposal. 

"Chefe, Leonardo Russo quer dizer iniciar uma guerra."- said my right hand, bursting into the room just when I shot my load, groaning in pleasure and annoyance. (Boss, Leonardo Russo means to start a war.)

"Você já ouviu falar em bater à porta?!"- I asked harshly, throwing a knife at him, missing just by a few inches. (Have you ever heard of knocking?!) 

"Sinto muito, chefe. Isto é importante e você disse para informá-lo imediatamente sobre a resposta de Russo."- he stuttered as I fixed my trousers, eyeing the box in his hands. (I am sorry, boss. This is important and you said to immediately inform you about Russo's reply.)

I motioned him to come closer with the box and little bitch obeyed, showing me its content.

I clenched my jaw. 

4 cut-off heads. 

Warning about war. 

"Estamos falidos e fracos, chefe. Não temos dinheiro, armas ou, pelo menos, alguém para nos apoiar. Não se pode começar uma guerra. Ele tem tanto dinheiro, apoio, poder e armas - ele vai nos arruinar."- said imbicile and I slammed my fist against the table. (We are bankrupt and weak, boss. We don't have money, guns or, at least, someone to back us up. You cannot start a war. He has so much money, support, power and weapons - he will ruin us.)

"Você acha que eu não sei disso?!"- I snapped, sending him out of my office. (Do you think I don't know that?!) 

I do not need his Mafia and power, all I need is one of his daughters or his wife. 

But if he begins a war...O bastardo vai queimar tudo o que eu tenho e me destruir. (Bastard will burn everything I have and destroy me.) 

"You are delusional, brother!"- yelled my younger brother, bursting into my office in rage, and I rolled my eyes. 

"She will never sleep with you. She will choose death over laying with another man!"- ranted Bartold, holding up the photo of Camila. 

"She will do everything if she wants to keep her daughters alive."- I said, having no problem with manipulating her and using her children to get what I want. 

"You are sick! Leonardo will make your existence like hell, he will burn the world for his wife and offspring! How can you be so stupid?! She is not a random bitch that you can use: she is the daughter of Juan Reyes and wife of Leonardo Russo - she is un-fucking-touchable!"- rumbled my brother, thinking that any of that will ever change a shit for me. 

"Piss off, brother. I have a master plan to come up with."- I said, lighting up a cigarette. 

And he just started at me before, finally, walking away.

Third P.O.V.

He is insane. 

If he wants to die - let it be. 

But I want to live. I have dreams, a beautiful wife and 7 children - no way I will give it all up because of his delusional actions. 

I wrote down a letter and personally sent it, hoping that this will end right away, in spite of how, perhaps, wrong it might seem to someone.