8.

Florence, Italy. November 29th.

Her.

Everything back to normal: serenity, smoothness, happiness and well-being. 

Today we are going on a big family trip - grandparents, our little ones, us and, of course, Martin. We plan to go to 3 destinations: field of lavender; farm, where there are lots of different animals and cheese is made; animal sanctuary for bears. 

But all of it is for later because it is just 05:00AM on the dot and I am very busy kissing my hot, handsome, mouth-watering husband, whose delirious kisses are edging me more and more. 

We haven't had sex, in spite of doctor allowing us to go back to usual routine due to my fast recovery from giving bath to our twins, all because of so many events regarding parenthood and work. I crave Leo, I cannot look at him without picturing his majestic, robust, muscular body and how bloody good he can make me feel, and judging by how he is kissing me, the needful and starving desire of his is as prominent as mine. 

"Screw the gym."- I spoke weakly, trailing my greedy hands along his delicious, hard, honed to perfection 8 pack, moaning as he kissed my sweet spot, sucking and nibbling my skin.

"I'd rather screw you, bambina."- said hoarsely and devilishlyLeonardo, groaning in the kiss as I palmed his crotch, stroking him through silk fabric, and I bit my lip, smiling in utmost eagerness. 

My hands were quick to remove his boxers and he didn't need another invitation before getting rid of my thong and his T-shirt that I slept in, all 3 pieces landing on the floor in careless mess. I cupped his razor-sharp jawline and kissed him passionately, trying to lay his 6'7, vigorous self on his back, but he didn't let me, keeping me beneath himself instead. 

"I've been waiting for too damn long, amore mio. Moreover, my lady goes first."- stated tantalisingly Leo, smirking sexily at me, melting me in so many ways. 

In mere moment my erotic, delectable husband was between my legs, parting them wide for himself. My fingers ran through his voluminous, silky, shiny, ideally black hair as I bit my lip harshly, unable to contain moan once his velvety tongue licked me over and over again until paying attention to my clit, flicking and circling so damn good. 

"Leo, cazzo, sì."- I spoke softly, moaning in pleasure, my back arching in delight. 

He is rough, yet tender enough for the first time after a long break. I drowned in enjoyment as his mouth, tongue and hands worked in a flawless sync, devouring my soaked core, granting me 5 shattering, intense orgasms, leaving me panting and breathless. 

I sighed, tugging on his thick, luminous hair, relishing in every kiss that Leonardo laid on my naked body, paying extra attention to my chest. The moment his handsome face was in my view, my lips melted into his in a hot, deep, sensual kiss, his tongue roaming around every corner of my mouth. 

"I missed your taste so fucking much, la mia bellezza."- said coarsely my husband, squeezing my small thighs in his large, veiny, masculine hands, triggering my breathless moan. 

I kissed his defined jawline, laying him on his back, eagerly kissing and licking his glorious, sinewy torso all the way down, rubbing my thighs together at the sight of his big, thick, veiny, rock-hard, 10-inches long dick. Oof. 

His manly hand tangled in my hair, keeping it off my face, and his predatory, starving, territorial, hypnotising, hazel eyes watched me with desire as I kissed his length up and down, stroking him just like he likes it the most. 

"Cazzo."- groaned throatily Leo, his head throwing back and eyes shutting close, once I sucked on his tip, swirling my tongue around and over it, his taste on my tongue prominent and tempting.