54.

Maximiliano's P.O.V.

"Vamos a visitar a los tíos, a la abuela y al abuelo, ¿verdad, Neve?"- I cooed the fluffy Samoyed pup, my best friend, and pecked her muzzle, chuckling as she licked my palms and nuzzled into me. (We are going to visit uncles, granny and grandpa, aren't we, Neve?) 

I smooched the top of her muzzle and happily dashed to grab my mini suitcase and drag it downstairs, eager to get going to the airport. 

"Easy there, piccolo."- said Lucas with a smile and I grinned, dashing to him and Emilio.

"Give it to us, little one."- stated Emi with a kind smile and effortlessly took my suitcase, along with his, and I grinned, hugging them tightly. 

"Grazie tante."- I chirped merrily, happiness ticking me from inside as my elder brothers hugged me tightly. 

We headed downstairs, where papà and mamma are already waiting, as pretty together as always. 

"¿Estáis preparados para visitar a vuestros abuelos?"- asked mamma with a gorgeous smile, beaming as we rushed to her. (Are you ready to visit your grandparents?) 

"¡Súper listo!"- we tweeted at once, exceedingly thrilled to go to Madrid for the weekend. (Super ready!)

Within just a few minutes, my sisters were with us, our pets as ready to go as all of us are.

Dante's P.O.V.

"¡Será mejor que no alimentéis a mis nietos con dulces antes de comer, chicos!"- scolded mama from the kitchen, busy making paella that our newphews and nieces love so much. (You better not be feeding my grandchildren sweets before lunch, boys!) 

"No te preocupes, mamá, daremos dulces a nuestros sobrinos."- retorted Miguel, my youngest brother, and we choked on our laughter while preparing a shitload of sugar for our little princesses and princes. (Don't worry, mama, we will feed sweets to our nieces and nephews.)

"Santo Cielo, ayúdame. Dante, Emiliano, Rodrigo, Emanuel, Sebastían, Miguel, si no guardan los dulces ahora mismo, les quitaré el campo de tiro por meses."- threated mama and we idled, for a second considering the threat. (Holy Heaven, help me. Dante, Emiliano, Rodrigo, Emanuel, Sebastían, Miguel, if you don't put away the sweets right now, I will take lock the shooting range for months.) 

Papa entered the living room, chuckling as he saw his very much grown-up sons drown in the mountain of sweets, which we are generously snacking on too. 

"Desliza más las cerezas de gominola."- he whispered to us once mama warned again and snatched a sweet gummy cherry, and we grinned, having an alley to back us up. (Slip more of the gummy cherries.) 

Before mama could catch us red-handed, papa swept her mind into a whole new direction, distracting her with every ounce of his charm that she is drunk in love with. 

"This almost makes me want to get married."- said Miguel with a goofy chuckle, biting into Twix. 

We all dated, fuck, even some of us were married, but that was it. 

Bitchy, double-faced women, poisonous like fucking snakes, happen. 

Been there and done that, so the role of the fun, hot, single uncle is far more to my liking now. My brothers share the thought.

We finished packing the cute, impossibly sweet boxes for our nephews and nieces and just 20 minutes later, a familiar Range Rover parked in front of our parents' mansion. 

I fucking live for moments like this.

Max, Lucas, Sofi, Emilio, Tini, Angie and Ari ran out of the car and were in our arms within mere seconds.