17.

Her.

My back arched, hips digging in the mattress, and I moaned softly, sucking his lard, erect 10 inches, struggling to focus when his fingers curled up against my spot, thumb fondling my clit so damn good. 

My pale green eyes locked on his domineering, hungry, lecherous, spellbind, hazel eyes and I sucked harder, earning raspy, arousing, hot moan from him, motions of his long, slender fingers quickening.

"Good girl."- said devilishly my husband, adding 3rd finger, causing my hand to clutch on the sheets as I bit my lip, my eyes rolling back. 

Bloody hell, it feels so good: the angle, the pace, the sensation. I didn't think there is position we haven't tried, but there was and damn, we were missing out on it: him on his knees next to my face and me on laying on my back, a bit on the side while leaning on my forearm. 

"Leo."- I whimpered, seeing stars as he made me come intensively, my eyes shutting close. 

My plump lips wrapped around his tip and I sucked on it, slowly bobbing my head down, my free hand on his base, moving in rhythm with me. Smoky groan escaped from him as I worked my tongue, running it along his veins.

Him.

Cazzo, she just keeps getting better.

My hand skimmed along her small thigh, slowly wondering off higher, finding its way to her wavy, light blonde hair, tangling in it, my hand laying on the back of her head.

Fuck, this view is so damn ardent and erotic. 

Her pouty, rosy, luscious lips around my cock. Angelic, big, twinkling, seductive eyes foxed on me as she sucked explicitly, her sugary moans driving me insane. Her petite, curvy hour-glass figure in my clear view: perky, round, firm chest heaving up and down; slender waist; flat stomach; gorgeous, dainty hips; slim, long, sensuous legs and delicious, toned, ideally shaped ass. 

Breathy sighs and erotic moans, pretty head throwing back, the way her beautiful eyes fluttered close and plump lips parted in pleasure - that's what I want to play on repeat every morning. 

Camila sucked me off lecherously until swallowing every damn drop, stroking me teasingly, making me sigh hoarsely. 

"Sei così fottutamente sensuale."- I told her shamelessly and meaningfully, leaning down to her level, claiming her sweet lips in a hot kiss, loving how she kissed me back, opening her honeyed mouth for me. (You are so fucking sensual.) 

"I want to ride your dick, amore."- said seductively Cami, smiling sexily, causing me to smirk. 

Her.

I couldn't help my satisfied smile as he gladly gave me what I wanted, not delaying even for a second. I straddled him reverse, biting my lip, feeling his large, veiny hands on my bum, squeezing it playfully.

"Mhm."- I hummed softly, slowly lowering onto his thick, rock-hard dick, completely relishing in pleasure.

"Fucking hell."- spoke coarsely Leo, his hand gripping my waist, and I nibbled my bottom lip, circling my hips, earning slap on my bum. 

I rocked up and down his big dick, rolling my hips occasionally, loving to drive him crazy with teasing motions. He groped my bum with one hand, spanking me, while the other held my waist, pinning me down once he was buried deep in me. 

"Cazzo."- I moaned lushly without filters, biting my bottom lip harshly, feeling him brush against my g-spot so roughly and so finely. 

Morning sunbeams tried to peer in our bedroom, yet sun-proof curtains do not allow it and keep darkness in our room, heightening the intimacy of our bubble. Air bloody reeks of our fragrances and carnal delight. Silk sheets are wrinkled and carelessly scatted beneath us. We relished in our privacy and tranquility of our morning, both love-drunk and driven by desire.