29.

Him.

A day? A week? A month? 

I have no fucking clue how long it's been, but clearly long enough for me to grow weak. 

Weaker than I have ever felt. 

My eyes opened with a struggle, my head aching and pounding. A pool of blood is prominent on the floor - blood that trails from the wound on my arm. 

"Come on, buddy."- stated Chi, grinning as he watched me protest against his guards' attempts to touch me. 

"You are too weak, Russo. Just give up and enjoy your last day."- he said relaxedly, glaring at his minions as they couldn't handle me properly due to weight and height difference. 

Something I took advantage of. 

Last bits of strength - seemingly irrational to use them up, but I must. 

I have a beautiful, loving wife to come back to, I have incredible children waiting for me at home. I cannot let them take me down, especially so damn easily. 

"You are fucking strong, I give it to you, but don't you even dare to think that you can go against me, buddy. I own the most lethal drugs, I will win and you will die. That's the only way this can end."- ranted moron, another 5 of his clowns gripping me still, my body weakening immensely as they drugged me again with something more intoxicating, something that made me pass out in a blink of an eye. 

Martin's P.O.V.

"Qualcuno sta uccidendo degli idioti prima che noi arriviamo a loro."- said Ignazio through earpiece as I sighed, pushing corse aside with my foot. (Someone is killing morons before we get to them.)

"No shit."- I mumbled angrily, looking around in annoyance. 

A lavish club is heavily guarded, it is full of sluts and alcohol, drugs and cigarettes - a seemingly easy target.

40 of our men and me - 41 professionals with an average height of 6'3 against pathetic imps.

We barely killed tonight.

Someone is getting to fuckers before us and it is fucking frustrating now. I mean come on! I was in the mood for action and somebody is taking it away! 

"Continuate con il piano."- I said quietly, loading my gun before heading further, intending to bring my best friend back to his home tonight. (Continue with the plan.)

Whoever has different plans better fuck off. 

What Martin plans is what goes around. 

Him.

A heavy smell of tobacco is suffocating, the air reeks of smoke and drugs, dim lights switch from dim red to vague white, loud and crude music is blasting out as if there is no tomorrow. 

"Rise and shine, Russo. You should thank me for making your last day so memorable, mhm."- said Chi smugly, drowning a shot of tequila in one go.

"You are fucking sick."- I said coldly, my hands tied behind an armchair, ankles secured to the front legs of the chair.

"Now, now, now. Do you know what is the best type of torture for you, Russo?"- he asked, smoking leisurely in front of me. 

"Making you touch another woman, making you cheat on your wifey, whom you are so damn loyal to."- fucker voiced out, everything in me squirming in disgust. 

Fuck no. 

I can take physical torture, mental, anything, but that. 

"Oh, yes. I found the best whore for you. Jackey, come here, doll."- he stated with smug, evil smirk, motioning her to come here.