21.

Her.

11:00 on the private island of ours. 

Gentle, very warm breeze. Sound of waves crashing into the shore. Chirping our tropical birds. Sun shining brightly. Bright blue, mesmerising sky that is utterly picture-worthy. Peacefully asleep bambinos and us, who have just woken up and are still in bed, cuddled up under covers. 

"Hello from heaven 🏝"

"Mhm, this is so damn perfect."- murmured Leo huskily as I smiled, kissing him fondly. 

"You still plan to torture me, amore mio?"- asked smokily my sexy husband, nibbling my bottom lip playfully, his hands on my bum. 

"Sì, handsome."- I confirmed with innocent smile, having oof, so many plans on him. 

I kissed his plump lips passionately, smiling in the kiss once he pulled me closer and squeezed my bum, our legs tangling in a flawless mess. My hands laced themselves in his very voluminous, velvety, inky black hair, playing with it while we enjoyed intimate, sensual kisses, relishing in our bubble. 

Well, planned to enjoy our lazy, mellow bubble. 

"Wakie-wakie, love birds."- stated amusedly Rodrigo, knocking on our door, making our lips detach. 

"If they pop my bubble when I finally get to fuck you, I am drowning them in the ocean."- said Leo with slight tingle of amusement and annoyance, making me laugh wholeheartedly. 

We heard a brief hustling behind the door and sat up, wanting to unlock the door, but nope - Martin was quicker. 

"I know, I know, you missed me, so here I am. Don't thank me."- said Martin with goofy grin as mi hermanos waltzed after him, the 8 of them as active and fun as ever. 

"Get up, put sweatpants on and shoo to the gym with us. We got abs to make."- said Emanuel, tossing cushion at Leo, who caught it effortlessly with a chuckle. 

"I have abs, 8 pack at that, so nope. I am on a vacation."- he said lazily, gladly cuddling me as I nuzzled into him, sighing softly in pleasure when he ran his fingers through my hair. 

"Yeah, well, I have 6, so get moving, fella. You too, sis, don't think we don't see you."- coaxed Sebastian and I giggled, pulling my legs up before he could drag me out of bed. 

"Get out, it is like o'clock; there is whole day ahead."- said Leo, keeping me securely hidden in his muscled, very strong, tattooed arms. 

"Exactly - a whole day to get on your nerves and tease you. The sooner we begin, the better."- explained Martin, genuinely making all of us laugh. 

Deciding to indeed be productive, we got up and went to get ready for the workout. 

Him.