23.

Maximiliano's P.O.V.

I woke up in a very good mood at 06:30 and joined papà and my brothers in a workout. Mamma is working out with my sisters, they have more of stretching routine today.

"8."- counted papà, being on standby right in front of me as I am doing pull-up, focusing on my breathing like he taught. 

"9."- said with a smile papà and I exhaled, taking a deep breath, determined to get to 10. 

"10."- stated proudly papà, scooping me up in his arms once I was done. 

"I am very proud of you, amico. You did exceedingly well."- praised papà, warmly, setting down down on my feet, hugging me affectionately. 

"Grazie mille."- I stated excitedly, loving my progress. 

Lucas and Emilio did pull ups after me one by one, both able to reach 15 times. After we were done everything, we stretched and my brothers and I dashed to the mirror. 

"4 pack is here!"- stated joyfully my elder almost 11-year old brothers, high-fiving papà, who hugged the 3 of us.

"Mine is almost there."- I said happily, wanting to be just like papà. 

"That's amazing, ragazzi."- responded adoringly padre with a bright smile, holding us close as we relaxed in his arms, having had intense, but exceedingly pleasant workout.

Once our ladies were done, we headed to shower and get ready for the day: mamma and papà are leaving for Milan for a big gala, we have school and uncles are going to stay with us while our parents are away. 

I showered for extra thoroughly, peculiarly properly washed my hair, did my routine and got dressed in extra polished to perfection clothes. 

Ideally white shirt with no wrinkles, dark blue trousers, which are my school uniform, and sweater with emblem of my school. I tucked the shirt in the trousers, making sure not to leave any wrinkles. I picked tidy shoes for the look and took my hairbrush to style my hair, adding a little bit of gel to make it stay it place better.

Once I done, I checked whether I have everything I need in my black Prada backpack and took little somethings I got for Lucia, taking a few deep breaths to even out my a bit too quick heartbeat

I went downstairs and put everything in the entryway before joining my beautiful family in the dinning room. 

"Uncle Dante and Manuel will pick you up after school, tesori."- said mamma with a smile, drinking guava juice, and we nodded happily, looking forward to a hang-out evening with our cool uncles. 

"When will you come back?"- wondered Tini while cutting French toast, sitting on my right. 

"Tomorrow around lunch time."- clarified papà, his arm around mamma's shoulders as she is nuzzled into him.