5.

Martina's P.O.V.

The best way to start morning - workout with my family. Hands down, there is no better way to kick off the great day. 

Amazing breakfast followed. The fact that today I have only 3 classes because of some vital meeting the school is having is also a big bonus. 

"Mamma, papá, can I take everyone to school, per favore?"- I wondered happily, drinking guava juice. 

"I don't see why not, tesoro."- replied mamma, smiling beautifully, and glanced at papá. 

"Of course, you can, la mia piccola farfalla."- confirmed papá and triplets, twins, Maxie and I grinned contentedly, looking forward to the bonus bonding time. 

"Don't forget about your appointments at salon, girls."- reminded lovingly mamma, feeding Luisa and Eloisa while papá is feeding Lorenzo and Federico.

Sofi, twins and I nodded, remembering about appointments mamma arranged for us to have: deep cleansing our our skins, moisturising procure, 2 facial masks, manicure and pedicure, hair trimming and a couple of treatments to keep it healthy, shiny and strong. Twins have only clenching, nurturing facials, simple maintain manicure and pedicure, meaning no coverage of any sorts, and hair procedures.

After breakfast all of us went to get dressed and soon we were out in no time. 

"Their seats are in your car, piccola. Is anything happens, call me, sì?"- said warmly papà, smiling. 

"Sì."- I replied delightedly, kissing his cheek before he kissed the top of my head, giving my cute little siblings the same treatment. 

We exchanges see you soons with our parents and I happily helped my siblings to settle at their car seats before taking driver's seat and buckling up before taking off. 

We arrived in no time and I walked my baby siblings to their classrooms, wanting to make sure that they are good for the day. Then I peacefully went to my class, texting mamma and papà that everything is fine and we made it well. 

As I went to my locker to get needed textbook for biology class, my eyes happened to come across him. 

Nicolas Damon Lombardi. 16 years old gentleman, who makes my heart beat too fast for its own good. 

6'6, fit, athletic, sinewy, hard-working boy of divine beauty, attractive and remarkable intelligence, golden heart, swoon-worthy charm, owner of the dreamiest smile and the most velvety voice. Successful tennis player, incredible boxers and straight A student. 

Sharp jawline and cheekbones, beautiful nose is cutely turned-up, flawless brows and the longest, the thickest, the darkest lashes that frame his enchanting, enrapturing, bottomless, honey-brown eyes that m are me weak in my knees. His curly, silky, voluminous, perfectly black hair is just as adorable and imposing as he is. His plump, full lips with ideal cupid-bow are regular topic for discussion among girls. Scent of bergamot, sandalwood and peppermint accompanies him everywhere, making it even harder to focus around him.

Needless to say that all ladies drool at the sight of him. It is no wonder why, though, because he is the sweetest, the smartest, the most benevolent, the most courteous boy out there.

 It is no wonder why, though, because he is the sweetest, the smartest, the most benevolent, the most courteous boy out there