59.

Him.

"We will dine in Rome. Mamacita is going to hop on a flight after the quick brief meeting."- muttered Martin, storming into my kitchen at 7 AM, but I only nodded and texted the pilot silently, still floating in the sky as my mind did not rush to forget what happened not even 15 minutes ago.

"Aren't you going to rant or some shit? Ask me why I am here so early and giving you a headache?"- asked my friend with rounded eyes, watching how happily and calmly I am leaning on the island with a cup of white tea in my hand. 

"No."- I answered plainly, about as cuddly as a fucking teddy bear because of my wife, and he eyed me up and down attentively, taking in the absolutely dishevelled look on me.

I am fresh out of the shower, my damp is wet and touselled, a brush has not even been in my sight, let alone done anything to fix the mess of curly hair on my head, and all I have on are boxers and sweatpants - I am usually much more put together at this hour. I may not be in a suit, but I'd look far more composed and I'd be more focused.

And my sweet Cami is the reason why I am so fucking soft, calm and nearly floating among the clouds.

Tantalising 69, rough doggie and cazzo, that messy, dirty deepthroat.

She is my fucking heaven.

"Are you high on drugs or what?"- mumbled Martin, carefully looking me up and down as if trying to see if this is a doppelganger. 

"I will see you at the airport at 4 PM."- I told him lazily, making my way out of the kitchen with a lazy, dark smirk on my face. 

I left him to do whatever he wants and went to the bedroom, almost groaning in pleasure, comfort and contentedness when I found my beautiful wife in our bed. 

Her.

I am unable to move for so many reasons, each of which is nothing less than delightful and divine. 

"I am a cotton candy."- I murmured drowsily, turning into a boneless mess once Leo cradled me against his chest.

"You are far, far sweeter, amore mio, trust me."- he whispered in my ear, nibbling my earlobe, and I smiled lazily, giggling at the dirty background of his words. 

"Was I too rough, bambina?"- Leonardo asked in care, kissing the top of my head three times while I cuddled up against him, humming in pleasure as I felt his warmth.

"You were so, so, so, so perfect."- I spoke sincerely, having revelled in the dirty fuck we had, and he smirked against the top of my head before slapping my bare ass playfully. 

"That 69 and deepthroat, mia cara principessa, fuck."- muttered Leo raspingly, gripping my ass possessively, and my cheeks gained a rosy hue because of the reminder. 

"It was so messy."- I barely whispered, unable to help the bright blush once he held my chin and lifted my face up to make my green eyes lock on his beautiful, hazel irises. 

"It was and that's sexy as fuck. You have no idea how fucking good it felt and how perfect you were, mia piccola bellezza."- he said huskily, meaning every single word, and kissed me passionately, my mind dizzy and hazy as I caved into the erotic kiss, nothing more than a puddle in his arms.

Ever since last night, I am clingy and needy. I want his care, attention and love in a quantity that must be unmeasurable. Being plastered right against him is not enough. And even if I were under his skin, it still wouldn't be enough.  

Him.

I smirked as Cami pressed into me, absolutely attaching to me, and I gladly pinned her to myself, my hands grabby and needy as they fondled and squeezed that delicious, sexy ass. I kissed my wife amorously, fucking her sweet mouth with my tongue until she was moaning softly, her gorgeous hips rocking against mine, starting to pursue friction and relief.