"He is right behind them." A voice spoke through the earpiece. "They headed in." The voice spoke again. She clicked her tongue watching through driver's seat of car. "He followed them in."

"You know that I can see it quite clearly than you?" She said rolling her eyes.

"Well, I am doing my job whole heartedly unlike someone." She snorted at the words. Whole heartedly? My ass. "I am heading in too." He said.

"Wait." She said halting his movements. "Why am I partnered with someone like you?" She muttered looking into rear-view mirror and fixed her hair.

"I can understand that." The voice retorted.

"Good then you know how unfortunate I am feeling right now."

"Yah-" He was cut off as she got out of the car and slammed the door shut behind her. "What? What are you doing?" He glowered as he watched her make her way towards the restaurant their subject just walked in. "Damn it." He cursed knowing well that she would never stick to plan at all.

She unbuttoned her suit jacket and folded her sleeves while swiftly picking up the unopened bottle of soju from the costumers table set up outside. She cracked opened the bottle before putting it on her lips and chugging down half of it. "Ahh." She sighed as alcohol rolled down her throat. Spraying some of the liquid on her clothes she screwed the cap back on bottle she peeked inside the restaurant taking in the surrounding.

"What are you planning to do?" Her partner asked. She smirked and tossed the bottle to her partner. "Watch and learn, amateur." She said before pushing open the door to the restaurant. Her partner sighed shaking his head before quietly following her in.

"I was supposed to be on vacation right now."

"Gamsahabnida." Mingyu said to the ahjumma who served their dishes and drinks.

"Ne, eat deliciously!" Ahjumma smiled patting Chan and Vernon's back who smiled back at her.

"I am so hungry." Vernon said picking the chopsticks ready to devour the bowl of noodles. A hand came into the view and picked the soju bottle. "Chan-ah, be cautious with that today." He warned pointing chopsticks at Chan who flashed his teeth cheekily.

"Yah, we finally got to eat like this." Mingyu said with his mouth full. It had been while, they were allowed to go out by themselves. Their label had put a halt on their personal activities for a while and now they finally could enjoy their freedom. Recently there had been various events happening around in entertainment industry so their label had decided to be cautious for the sake of their artist's protection.

"Need kimchi." Vernon mumbled while chewing.

"Ah. Ahjumma, we need kimchi here!" Chan called.

"Ne! Coming." Ahjumma replied while hurriedly preparing a plate of kimchi and serving them. "Mianhae, I forget with all this rush." She apologized.

"It's fine. We understand." Mingyu said shaking his head. "Is it always like this at this time?" He asked looking around. It was a small restaurant with tables almost full. One of his friends had recommended this restaurant long ago so he wanted to try it out and it was near their dorm.

"Ne, this is rush hour for us." Ahjumma smiled. Mingyu smiled back. It was quite late and yet the tables were full.

"Food is so good. No wonder the tables are full." Vernon said between chews.

"Aigoo." Ahjumma laughed slapping his back. "Gomawo." She smiled at their cuteness. "Ahjumma!" A loud voice interrupted, almost everyone looked up at the intruder who walked in swaying with every step. "Omo, what's with her today?" Ahjumma asked to no one in particular.