६६

"I am home." Rumi announced removing her shoes. "Is he not home?" She muttered to herself while walking into the apartment. She placed her helmet on the dining table and poured herself a glass of water. Two sneaky arms circled around her waist, Rumi smiled and leaned into them. "I missed you."

"Huh?" Wonwoo snuggled into her neck. "You're not holding your fist to my face this time?" He asked placing a kiss on her shoulder. "Because I knew it was you." Rumi said turning around to face him. "How come?" Rumi smiled pointing towards the front door. "Your shoes, then your shirt hanging off the couch and..." She buried her face in his chest. "Your scent, I can recognize it anywhere." She mumbled nustling into his chest. "You are obsessed." Wonwoo chuckled pulling back and cupping her face in her palms. "Eo." Rumi nodded as both giggled at her frankness.

"Where is oppa?" She questioned drinking glass of water she had poured earlier. "Don't know he said he forgot about something and left saying he'll return quickly." Rumi hummed. "I'll freshen up then." Wonwoo nodded and watched her walk away to her room. "Is she tired?" He asked himself noticing her unusual quietness. "Maybe she's not feeling well, yesterday too she looked little sick. I should make her tea at least while hyung returns." Wonwoo walked into the kitchen and whipped her a hot and aromatic ginger tea. It wasn't that difficult he just had to pour hot water in tea mix. Satisfied with his work, he carried the mug to her room. Rumi was sitting on her bed staring at her ringing phone. "You are not going to receive it?" Wonwoo questioned.

"Ah?" Noticing him she locked her phone and placed it aside. "No one important. Oh, you made me tea." She smiled taking the mug from him. She blew on it few times before taking a sip. "Mmm masisseo!" Rumi smiled up at him. Wonwoo snorted at her compliment. "So, what is Wonwoo-ssi doing here?" Rumi asked sipping on her tea. "Waeyo, do you not want me here?" Wonwoo asked narrowing his eyes. Rumi quickly shook her head. "Aniyo-aniyo-aniyo. I didn't mean it like. I was just wondering; I know you have a very busy schedule and you should be using this time to rest-" Wonwoo laughed. "Arrayeo. I know you didn't mean it like that noona." Wonwoo said cupping her face in his palms again. Rumi pouted making him squish her cheeks. "This is the only time I get to spend with noona so I don't want to waste it and staying beside noona is the best place to rest." Wonwoo smiled. "Jeon Wonwoo-ssi, you are getting cringer day by day." Rumi commented making him laugh. "Well, what can I say? I've got a great mentor." He replied earning chuckle and nod of approval from her.

"What about noona?"

"Hmm? What about me?" Rumi asked placing the mug on the side table. "You look tired." Wonwoo said caressing her cheeks. Rumi leaned into his touch and nodded her head. "Hmm, a little bit." She let out a sigh. "Are you not feeling well? Yesterday too, it felt like you weren't feeling good?" Wonwoo asked checking her temperature by placing back of his hand on her forehand and neck. Rumi shook her head. "Not like that. I am fine." Rumi replied. Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows, something must've happened. Is it about yesterday? He had noticed the caller id from earlier, it was Hyun who was calling her. "Noona..." Wonwoo grabbed her chin and lightly pushed it up so she was looking at him. "Is everything really okay? You can talk to me." Wonwoo said. He had realized that there were many things he didn't knew about her. He wanted to talk about it but he didn't wanted to come off clingy. With what had happened day before yesterday, he didn't want to repeat that. He knew she was trying her best to keep up with this relationship but still he had overreacted like that. "Everything is fine." Rumi smiled, a forced smile. "I know there are things you cannot tell me but I want you to know that I am here if you are having a hard time. You don't have to endure it alone."

Rumi gazed into his eyes as sad smile formed on her lips. "Gomawoyo." She said hugging his waist. Wonwoo hummed stroking her head. "I just- I just feel like a failure. I don't know what should I do anymore? I have failed as a daughter, I have failed as a sister, I have failed as an employee and-" She pulled back to look at him. "-I have failed as a girlfriend too." She continued. Wonwoo shook his head and kneeled down taking her hands in his. "You have very busy schedule yet you somehow manage make time for me but what I am doing? I am busy being selfish, I am lying, I am making up excuses and now I am complaining-g!" Rumi bitterly laughed, her voice breaking at the end of the sentence. "I am not able to do anything! I just- I am a failure." Rumi said. Wonwoo shook his head. "Aniyo, you are not. You are not a failure. From what I have known you, noona is the most selfless person I've ever met. Noona, is an amazing daughter, sister, employee, and the best girlfriend." Wonwoo said looking into her eyes. "That day it was my fault for overreacting like that. I was just being childish getting jealous. It's not that you are not giving as much as time as me. I know you are trying your best but with me being an idol it makes it more difficult for you and I was being so immature about it. In fact, I should apologize to you for not giving you the normal relationship. We have met up secretly, sneak around, it is all because of me yet it I was throwing those tantrums."