७३

"Aren't you both being quite obvious?" Hoshi asked glancing at Rumi, "Huh?" who was busy swooning over Wonwoo fixing his hair. "Unbelievable." Hoshi shook his head. "This way you're gonna get caught sooner than you think."

"Mwo?" Rumi turned towards him upon hearing the word caught. "What do you mean?" She questioned furrowing her eyebrows. Hoshi rolled his eyes, finally she's paying attention. "You're gonna get caught if you keep ogling each other like this. Yesterday Coups hyung caught him returning late at night." Hoshi replied. "He's been disappearing a lot these days. Day before yesterday, he was with you wasn't he?" Hoshi asked crossing his arms. Rumi looked away and shrugged her shoulders avoiding his question. "Obviously. Where did y'all go huh?" Hoshi questioned nudging his elbow in her side.

"Somewhere fun." Rumi replied, her eyes meeting Wonwoo's from across. "Fun?" A smirk formed on her lips. "Hmm, fun." It seemed like Wonwoo read her thoughts, the way he turned red and turned around hiding his face. "Jamkkanman? Don't tell me you both did..." Hoshi trailed off as Rumi turned towards him and wiggled her eyebrows. "YAH!" Hoshi exclaimed slapping her back almost sending her forward. "Really?!" He asked as if not believing it. Rumi held her back in pain dropping a curse while Hoshi kept letting out silent squeals like one of his fangirls. Rumi gave him a once over look, why is he so excited about this? "Was it good?" Rumi stared at him before another smirk formed on her lips. "What do you think?" She said earning another smack from him. "You punk! You have done it!" He teased. "Was it your place or...?" Rumi shook her head. "His place."

"Mwo?! You mean he took you to his new apartment?" He asked his eyes going wide. Rumi nodded her head. "Wahh wait until Mingyu hears about this." He commented like snitch he is. "Yah." Rumi warned him. "I mean I won't be the one telling him but when he hears about this I wanna see his reaction." Rumi scoffed rolling her eyes. "Right. There's time before that day arrives. Now off you go. I need to do my duty too." Rumi said pushing him. "Duty? Like what? Drooling over your boyfriend?" Hoshi teased.

"Boyfriend?" Both Rumi and Hoshi snapped their head towards the new voice. Chan stared at the two deer caught in headlight. "Whose boyfriend?" He questioned at two of them. "Obviously won't be mine Rumi's-" "Yah!" Rumi smacked Hoshi. "Mwo?" Chan snapped his head towards Rumi. "She has boyfriend? Who is that unlucky human?" Rumi shook her head. "Yah jugeullae?" Rumi glared at Chan with a warning. Chan clammed his mouth while shaking his head. "Hmm that's what I thought." She scoffed and walked off. The two idols stared at her until she was out of sight. "She got herself a boyfriend?" Chan questioned turning towards Hoshi who stared at him for few seconds before shrugging his shoulders. "Mwolla." And walked off. "Eo? What was that? Did she or not?" Chan asked more to himself.

Where did she go? Was just here a moment ago? The impatient eyes scanned the studio and decided to look outside when failed to locate her. Did she go out for a smoke? The mind wondered as he walked into aisle beside the studio. There she was, phone attached to her ear as she actively converse with the person on other side. Wonwoo pressed his lips together, scanned the aisle for anyone before tiptoeing behind her. "Aarso. Ara! I got it. I won't. Hmm sure you do it, less work for me." A naughty grin formed on his lips as he grabbed her by waist pulled her back into him. Wonwoo was waiting to be slammed against the wall but surprisingly she leaned into him and continued her conversation on the phone. "Text me when there are any updates. Bye." She said ending her call.

"Mwoji? I was prepared to avoid your attack." Wonwoo said circling his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder. "Have your reflexes gotten dull?" Rumi let out a chuckle. "Would never." She said nodding towards the window across them with a clear reflection of them. "I saw you tiptoeing long ago." Rumi said turning around and putting her arms arounds his shoulder. Wonwoo pouted in disappointment. "Awe, I'll pretend to be surprised next time hm?" Rumi teased pinching his cheeks. Wonwoo scoffed turning his face away making her chuckle. "So, what is my naughty kitten doing out here?" She asked noticing the little smile on his face after being called naughty kitten.