४१

"I want to thank noona for saving me!"

"Ahhh. Stop playing it already!" Chan screamed throwing his towel at Seungkwan who giggled showing the recording from the night before to members. "Seungkwan-ah, I am warning you!" He glared pointing his index finger at Seungkwan.

"Seungkwan-ah, I am warning you!" Seungkwan teased imitating him. The members laughed at their maknae's expense. "It's not even the climax, wait for Wonwoo hyung's entry." Seungkwan laughed eagerly showing the video to the members who were absent for last night's dinner. 

"Dino-ya! Let go of Rumi noona right now!" Everyone burst out laughing at that voice. "Ah! Ah! Jamkkanmanyo!" Wonwoo let out a groan hearing Rumi's struggling voice. Ah! My head. He groaned again holding his head.  "It's always some or other chao with Rumi around isn't it?" Vernon pointed out laughing. She always tends to get in trouble with members, doesn't she? He laughed looking at yesterday's trouble makers holding their heads in their hands. As if yesterday's hangover wasn't enough, the members were scratching their fresh wounds.

"Why did I have to pass out?" Hoshi commented laughing. "Nado!" Dokyeom joined him.

"Yah, good thing you did or else Rumi would have another one trying to save her!" Jeonghan teased looking at Wonwoo who didn't bothered to look up, just let out groans every now and then. "Ahh, I should've come along!" Joshua said regretting his decision of not attending the concert.

"What is happening here?" The leader of the group finally made entrance. He glanced at his members gathered at the corner of the practice room, laughing while looking at something on phone. "What is it? I wanna laugh to." He asked joining them. "Seungcheol-ah we missed something incredible last night!" Joshua laughed calling him over. "Mwo? Mwo?"

"Aish! You are going to play that video again!" Chan cursed throwing himself at floor and whining like a child before curling up. Seungcheol looked at him eyebrows raised and then glanced at other one. "What's with that one?" He asked nodding towards Wonwoo. "Ah, Seungcheolie just watch the video." Jeonghan snickered patting his back. The video was once again played adding pain to two poor members.

"Ah hahaha!" Seungcheol laughed. "We should have really gone along Shua-ah! Ah jinja! Rumi is really like a drunkard magnet. She attracts any drunkards in her perimeter!" Seungcheol said high fiving Vernon who laughed totally agreeing to his statement. "She really does!" Vernon commented. "First it was Jangmi noona, then Hoshi and yesterday these two." Chan groaned out rolling on floor.

"Eo! Wonwoo-ya what were you shouting about ripping something?" Jun questioned remembering him shouting about something won't let it rip in video. Vernon snickered at that.

"Ah. Don't ask." Wonwoo groaned. "It is not only Jangmi and Rumi-ssi who has trauma from that." He muttered making Vernon burst out laughing.

"Mwo? Mwo? Is it when Jangmi harassed Rumi-ssi?" Jihoon asked glancing at the Hip hop unit who were present that time. "Don't ask me. Me and Seungcheol hyung were outside." Mingyu puts his hands up when Jihoon looked at him.

"Mwo did she rip her clothes or what?" Hoshi asked. Wonwoo shook his head. "Ani it was my fault." Wonwoo groaned out. "You did?!" Hoshi gasped dramatically covering his mouth. "Aniya!" Wonwoo exclaimed. "I didn't. It's just Jangmi's grip slipped and grabbed onto Rumi-ssi's shirt. And I trying to help her, pulled Jangmi resulting in her ripping all the buttons of shirt." Wonwoo explained and then slapped his forehead realizing what he had had done. "Ah meori apha." He cried holding his head once again. He was not supposed to reveal any of this. Maybe he's still not sober yet.

"Wahhh..." Jihoon shook his head. "I did not expect that." He said as others tried to control their laughter.

"I think I wasn't that bad compare to it, right?" Chan asked leaning up from the floor.