४६

"Aaigaaa..." Rumi stretched walking out of the security room. Hyun shook his head at her manners. She really didn't care about her surroundings at all. "My body's all sore from sitting and doing nothing." She muttered while letting out a loud yawn. Hyun rolled his eyes. One moment she's complaining about having too much work and in other having no work at all. "You can ask your superior for work then." Hyun said making her look at him question. "Misoo-ssi." He answered her unasked question.

"Ahh. Hmm I should. Huh when I didn't want to she would sent me away and now I want too then she asks me to just sit around in that stupid chair." Rumi muttered stretching her neck. "Huh?" Hyun looked at her in question not quite getting her words. "Nothing." She waved off. "By where are you heading off to? I've been noticing you gone these days. Are you trying to ditch work hmm? What is it? A woman?" Rumi teased bumping her shoulder with his.

Hyun rolled his eyes once again. "What if it is?" He turned to look at her. "Are you jealous?" He asked stepping closer to. Rumi furrowed her eyebrows and cocked her head to side. "Jealous? What for?" Hyun sighed before letting out a chuckle and stepping back. "Forget it." Hyun muttered; he was really barking at the wrong tree. Ahh, how am I suppose to get out of it. "So, is it really a woman? Or maybe a man?" Hyun snapped his head up at those words. "Mwo? You can like a man. There's nothing wrong with it, is it?"

"Of course, there's nothing wrong with it but I don't-"

"Rumi-ssi!" Both of them turned to a man barely holding up himself with all those trays of coffee cups he was carrying. Rumi recognized him, he was one of the Seventeen's managers. "Rumi-ssi, Rumi-ssi." Rumi quickly went to his aid and grabbed few of the carriers from his hands. "Ah gamsahamnida." He let out a sign in relief. "Is everything alright?" The manager shook his head. "I really have an important errand to run but I need to drop these off to practice room. There was rush at the café and boys have already waited long enough. Rumi-ssi can please do me a favour?" Manager asked practically begging. "Umm I can help-"

"No! I can do it!" Hyun was pushed aside before he could reach to help him. "Manager-nim you don't have to worry about this. Please go ahead." Rumi said happily taking away all the carriers from his hands. Manager bowed towards her several times thanking her. Rumi just smiled wishing him good luck with his errand. "I can help you know?" Hyun suggested trying to help her with tray. "Ah huh!" Rumi scolded backing away. "Don't you have a date to get to? Go away! Shush!" She shooed him away and started walking off.

Hyun looked at her confused. "Huh? What's with her? I was just trying to help..." He muttered to himself watching her walk off. She was giggling to herself attracting attention of passer-by's. "She really needs to get herself checked at psychiatrist." Hyun chuckled and before stopping. "And myself too. Am I even sane to like someone like her?"

Rumi giggled. "Hehe, Wonwoo-ssi must be practicing hard. All sweaty and... heheheh..." Rumi giggled again not aware of the attention she was gathering. An insane woman walking through the corridors, that's what she looked like to others. "Ahh is this the one?" Rumi asked herself standing in front of door of the practice room. She lifted her hand to twist the handle of the door but it was difficult with all the coffee carriers. "Umm thoda sa... (just a little bit more)" She bit her lip trying to grab the handle but her hand gave out. "Ahhh..." She looked up and whined. "Wonwoo-ssi..." She called out his name, her lips forming a little pout. "I want to see you..."

"Uh jogiyo?" Rumi snapped her head to side to see two young boys looking at her. She quickly fixed her face and posture. "Umm do you need help with that?" One of the boys asked looking at the coffee cups in her hands. "Ahh de. If you could just help me open the door, please." Rumi smiled. The boy nodded walking towards the door while other one helped with carrying few of the coffee carrier. "Gomawoyo." The boy smiled back showing dimples. The other boy went to screen and pressed something on it before the door was opened. Rumi mouth formed a 'oh.' Her efforts were useless then, As soon as she stepped in, she was hit with noise and it was not from the music playing in the background but the from the men who were present in.