७१

The sound of door opening had Youngjae peek his head up from the couch. "Rumi-ya, is that you?" A hum was heard as she walked into his view. Her open shirt hanging off her shoulder with one arm through while other against her torso resting in a sling which hung around a neck. "What the fuck happened to your hand?!" Youngjae was up and in front of her guiding her to chair. "I broke it." Rumi blandly replied. Youngjae poured her glass of water. "Thank you." She said taking it. "How the hell did you break it? I thought you went out for this award show. How did you come back early with this?" He fired her with questions after other.

Rumi sighed, "We had bit of a situation. I jumped in and kinda ended up with broken knuckles." Rumi explained. "Did you hit somebody?" Rumi stared at him. "What? Tell me." Rumi rolled her eyes. "I didn't. Oppa can we talk about this some other time I am quite tired right now." Rumi said standing up. "I'm not hungry so eat up. I'll sleep off." With that she retired to her room. Youngjae opened and closed his mouth. Something's not right. Why would she return early even though she got hurt? That's unlike her. She definitely got into a fight. Something really bad went down there. Youngjae thought himself as went to prepare a warm cup of milk for her. "Whatever it is she shouldn't sleep on empty stomach."

By that time Rumi was under her covers; Youngjae had to pull her out and forcefully make her empty the glass. He didn't question her or tried to pry, she looked tired and desperately in need of rest so he let her be. The next morning came but Rumi refused to get out of her bed. She wouldn't talk to him or listen to him. He didn't know what to do, he couldn't call Wonwoo since there were chances he didn't know anything; nor he could he call Hyun fearing that Rumi would get upset. Another day went by with her sulking but at least she was eating. It was good enough for now. Once she's okay she tell him. At least that's what he consoled himself with. "Ah it's cold..." Youngjae yawned dragging his feet to kitchen. He poured himself a glass of water when suddenly the doorbell rang. "Eo?" Youngjae snapped his head at the door. "Who the hell is it in four of the morning?" He asked heading towards the door when the sound of someone pressing in password was heard. The door opened with a ding sound. "Wonwoo?" Youngjae looked at him in surprise. "What happened? Why are you-"

"Hyung where is noona?" Wonwoo cut him off and removing his shoes. He put down his bag and was already making his way towards Rumi's room. Youngjae worriedly followed him. Did they fight or what? He wondered putting his thoughts into words. "Wonu-ya did something happened?" He asked but Wonwoo didn't reply, he opened her room's door walked straight to her bed and stood there silently before letting out a sign. "Ahh." Wonwoo collapsed beside her and ran his fingers through his hair. Youngjae placed his hand on his shoulder, "Wonu what happened?" Wonwoo glanced at him. "Why wouldn't you both pick up my calls?" He asked looking up at Youngjae.

"Mwo? You called me?" Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't hear his phone ringing and he also- ah. He was so worried thinking about Rumi that he had forgotten to charge his phone. "Mian the battery must've died." He apologize. "Hyung seriously?" Wonwoo scolded letting out a sigh in exasperation. "I'm sorry but what happened? Why do you look so worried? Did you guys quarrel or something?" He questioned nodding towards Rumi who was totally knocked out. "Ani. I don't know what happened hyung!" Wonwoo exclaimed in frustration. When he last saw Rumi everything looked fine but then why? Wonwoo explained the whole situation to Youngjae. "I don't know what suddenly happened. I received her text that she was leaving early and we'll see each at company. I thought she went to hospital for treatment but then she didn't reply to my text nor my phone calls!" Wonwoo explained his eyebrows knitted in worry and fear.

So, something happened between the agents then. Youngjae thought patting Wonwoo shoulder in comfort. "It's okay-it's okay. She is fine." It's better to lie then worry him more. "She returned back day before yesterday in evening. I was too, surprise with her plastered hand but she wouldn't tell me what happened. Don't worry she's fine. Yesterday she went to hospital for treatment and she's been taking medicines so that's why she is out like that." Youngjae explained nodding towards asleep Rumi. Wonwoo glanced at her, taking her hand in his he sighed. "Thank god. I got worried when she didn't answer my calls."