१४

"Who are you?! What do you think you are doing?!" He turned towards Rumi with eyes narrowed down at her. Rumi sighed.

"Sir, I am security, I was-"

"Shut up you bitch and let go off me! DK! DK! Help me!" The lady screamed again cutting her off. Both Wonwoo and Rumi cringed at her loud voice. "DK, I really love you! You need to help me; this woman is hurting me. Please help me. I just wanted to see you and click few pic-" Before she could complete her sentence, she went unconscious.

"Uh-Yah- what did you-?" Wonwoo opened and closed his mouth trying to corporate what just happened. Rumi let go of the lady as she slide down against the wall. "What have you done!? Don't come near us! Step away." Wonwoo warned holding up his fist ready to fight her. Rumi sighed in exhaustion.

"Sir, calm down. I mean no harm. I had to no choice but to quiet her down." Rumi explained holding up her hands in surrender.

"Quiet her down? You killed-"

"Sir, please calm down!" She cut him off her voice raising few octaves. "Please." She repeated this time fixing her voice. "Your friend needs help. So please." She calmly said looking at Seokmin who had curled into a ball. 

"Seokmin-ah!" Wonwoo exclaimed rushing to his side. "Seokmin-ah? Are you okay?"

"He's gone into a panic attack."

"Don't come near." Wonwoo warned making Rumi freeze her movements. She pressed her lips and nodded her head. "Seokmin-ah look at me." Wonwoo slapped his cheek few times trying to get his attention but his eyes were fixed on the unconscious lady. Rumi looked at her and stepped in between Seokmin' view of her finally blocking her which might have broken him out of his trance as he looked at Wonwoo. "Yah! Seokmin-ah!" Wonwoo cried in somewhat in relief.

Rumi looked away and connected her communication device which had come off when the lady aggressively thrashed against her. She plugged the wire on the little black box on her waist and held her wrist near mouth. "Code red. I repeat code red. We have an intruder. Need medical aid."

"Copy. What's your 20?" Rumi looked around for precise location.

"Hallway A6. Far end."

"10-4. On it." With that signal went off. Rumi turned towards the two idols who were in hugging each other in comfort. Rumi turned around and looked to move them to another spot probably away from the unconscious intruder. She checked the room behind her. It was a storage room so she moved to another one across it. It was empty, looked like changing room with few boxes kept here and there. She went inside inspecting it. Opened the windows ventilating the room before walking out.

"Wonwoo-shi?" She called cautiously. Wonwoo tilted his head to look at her. "Please help him. It's better inside." She suggested. Wonwoo nodded and guided Seokmin inside with Rumi silently followed them. Wonwoo helped Seokmin to the couch while Rumi disappeared near the boxes looking for something.

"Seokmin-ah, how are you feeling?"

"I am fine." He replied in quiet voice.

"She didn't hurt you, did she?" Wonwoo questioned.

"Ani." Seokmin shook his head. "But I was scared. She was scary."

"Here." A female voice interrupted. Both of them looked at the packaged water bottles in her hand. " Uh! I found them there. Don't worry they are sealed and not expired." She explained before they could get wrong idea.

"Gomapseumnida.(Thank you)" It was Seokmin who spoke.

"Ah. Ye." Rumi nodded her head as Wonwoo took bottle from her hand. "You don't have to worry. The medical aid will be here soon. Please rest here for a while." Rumi smiled then realizing she was wearing mask so it was useless. "I'll wait outside. If you need anything call for me." She bowed and hurried outside.