५५

Hoshi climbed off his car closing the door behind him. "That's because you always overthink every little thing." Hoshi accused. Once again the pair was bickering, mostly because Rumi had lots to complain about them going out. "I don't! We have to be cautious every time." Rumi agreed following him out. Hoshi rolled his eyes. "Take out the bags." He ordered casually walking off. "What? Yah! I'm not your slave!" Rumi screamed at him. He had already dragged her back to his dorm and now was making her carry out his bags too. "Nalayak manus." Rumi cursed taking out bags and following him to their dorm. It's not like this was her first here but showing up every now and then was not right.

"Yah, what's taking so long?" Hoshi called waiting for her to get in the elevator. Rumi rolled her eyes and climbed in. "Can't you carry your own shit?" Rumi muttered. "Wae? Didn't you offered to carry them earlier?" Rumi tsked looking away. Hoshi dragged her around like his personal butler. "Follow me." He commanded. "Ye, ye." Rumi rolled her eyes following him. Hoshi opened door to a room and turned towards Rumi putting his hands out. Rumi handed him his bags as he disappeared inside.  "I should've taken a taxi home." She muttered crossing her arms.

While she was waiting the door of room across opened. "Rumi-ssi?" Rumi turned around to see Wonwoo standing there, his hair messy indicating he had just woken up. Rumi grinned. "Wonwoo-ssi." Wonwoo dizzily smiled back. "Wer-" Rumi was cut off by the sound from Hoshi's room before she realized what happened Wonwoo had grabbed her hand and pulled her inside his room. Rumi blinked her eyes looking up at him. She had her back pressed against the door with Wonwoo trapping her in between his arms. "Wonwoo-ssi, what are you doing?" She asked, her words coming out in whispers. Wonwoo look down at her blinking his own eyes. 

"You-you are really here?" Wonwoo whispered. Rumi chuckled. "Yes, I am really here." Rumi replied poking his cheek. A grin formed on his face suddenly his sleepy eyes sparkling with a glint. "You look happy." Rumi laughed patting down his messy hair. "Hmm." Wonwoo nodded. "I was just looking at Rumi-ssi's pictures and suddenly you were standing in front me, I thought I was still dreaming." Wonwoo chattered, making Rumi raise her eyebrow at his sudden confession.

"Pictures of me?" Wonwoo's grin disappeared. "Wonwoo-ssi has pictures of me?" She asked taking a step forward as Wonwoo stepped back. "Where did Wonwoo-ssi found my pictures from?" She smirked watching him cower back with her every step. "Hmm?" She asked. "I-well-Rumi-ssi-" Wonwoo tried to explain when his foot got stuck in mat almost tripping him if not for Rumi grabbing his waist steadying him. "Rumi-ssi." He breathed out. "Has Wonwoo-ssi fallen for me?" Rumi asked watching him turn red. Rumi chuckled pulling him closer by his waist, Wonwoo's eyes widen as he grabbed on her shoulders.

"What are you doing Rumi-ssi?"

"Hmm? Didn't Wonwoo-ssi pulled me inside your room?" Rumi asked titling her head.

"Uh-I did but because I thought someone was coming." Wonwoo replied coming up with excuse. Rumi nodded. "And, what if someone was coming?"

"Mwo? I-what?"

"What was Wonwoo-ssi planning? Pulling me inside your room like this?" Rumi asked glancing at his bed behind him.

"Aniyo!" Wonwoo shook his head quickly. "It is not like that! I wasn't! I am not!" Wonwoo quickly defended himself. Rumi stared at him before little laugh escaped her mouth. "Rumi-ssi!" Wonwoo whined as Rumi let go of his waist. "Okay, I'll stop teasing Wonwoo-ssi." She stepped back watching Wonwoo visibly release the breath he was holding in. "Mianhaeyo." She laughed covering her mouth.

"This is not fair Rumi-ssi." Wonwoo whined still avoiding to look at her. Rumi chuckled watching him cover his reddened ears to hide his embarrassment. "What were you doing here?" He questioned finally looking at her. "I was w-" "Rumi-ya!" Rumi smiled at his timing. "I came with that guy." Rumi explained pointing at the door. "What were-" "Yah! Eodiya?!" He called again. Rumi snickered looking at Wonwoo's annoyed face. "Let me go before he reports me missing." Rumi laughed turning around to leave but Wonwoo once again grabbed her hand. Rumi glanced at his grip and then at him. "Wait."