३१

"I used to assassinate criminal for day-to-day job and now I am babysitting grown ass men!" Rumi cried. Hyun nodded patting her shoulder when a voice called.

"Rumi." Both Rumi and Hyun froze at that. "Rumi-ya." Rumi and Hyun turned to look at Hoshi standing feet away from them.

"Hoshi." Rumi smiled answering his call. "Do you think he heard us?" She whispered leaning towards Hyun. Hyun replied with maybe as they weren't really cautious of being heard. "Let's knock him out." Rumi said stepping towards Hoshi ready to knock him out.

"What? No!" Hyun whisper shouted grabbing her arm and pulling her back to his side. "Knock him out and do what? It's not like he is going to forget what he heard." Hyun reasoned glancing at Hoshi who staring at them with smile on his face.

"Then what do you suggest we do?!" Rumi exclaimed getting anxious. "No matter how much I don't want to play this double role, I can't be one getting caught!"

"Rumi-ya mwohae?" Hoshi asked gaining there attention again. Rumi let out a nervous laugh, "Nothing we were-" "What are you doing alone in those bushes?" He asked cutting her off. Uh? Rumi and Hyun glanced at each other and mouthed the word 'alone.' Did he just say alone? A smile formed on both of their faces.

"Hoshi-ya? Can you not see Hyun standing here?" Rumi asked patting Hyun's shoulder to which Hoshi just smiled in answer. "Have you been drinking? Are you drunk right now?" Rumi asked again trying to get better look of his face. There was an unusual smile on his face. "Anii..." Hoshi giggled dragging out the last syllable. Both of nodded their heads in relief at his answer. Rumi patted Hyun's arm and asked him to return back. "I'll handle it, you go back."

"Are you sure?" Hyun asked watching her walk towards Hoshi.

"Don't worry, I have been handling drunkard so much these days that I feel like I've gained a master's degree." Rumi assured waving her hand in dismiss. "Hoshi-ya gaja. I'll take you back to your room." Rumi said grabbing Hoshi's arm and dragging him towards the direction of the Seventeen's villa.

"You are coming with me!" Hoshi suddenly exclaimed linking their arms together and now instead of Rumi dragging him back it was her who was being dragged to the villa. Hoshi kept giggling all away as Rumi let him drag him, it was all fine if he is readily going back by himself. "Rumi is coming with me. Hahahahaha." Hoshi laughed and ran directly into the bushes.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Eodiga?!(Where are you going?!)" Rumi exclaimed putting brake on her feet. Her suddenly stopping made Hoshi jerk back in force. "Aish!" Rumi cursed getting a hold of Hoshi before he fell on his ass. "Why are you going through bushes when there is path right here?" Rumi asked pointing towards the stone path. Hoshi giggled in answer trying to balance himself on one foot. "Yah, your slipper? Where did it go?" Rumi asked looking at his bare foot. Hoshi giggled again trying to balance himself but his drunk self wasn't helping. Rumi sighed and removed her left shoe "Wear this until I look for your slipper." She said passing it to him.

Hoshi nodded slipping his foot into the shoe and stood still as Rumi looked around for his slipper. "This kid really. Where did you lose it? Was it there when we came down here?" She asked looked back the path if he had lost it along the way. "Did you lose it in the bush?" She asked rummaging through the bush but couldn't feel anything. "You are going to get from me when you get sober tomorrow." She muttered kneeling down on the ground and pushed her head inside the gap between two bushes. There it was stuck between the branches, she leaned in more and pulled out the slipper. "Aai ga. Here is your slipper." She turned around to see Hoshi gone. "Yah! Hoshi?! Hoshi." She was quickly on her feet running to locate the owner of the slipper.