४४

"Mmm..I'm done." Rumi collected her tray and stood up. "You guys enjoy. I'm leaving." She smiled and politely bowed. Seungcheol nodded with a little wave of his hand. "What are you doing this evening?" Hoshi asked straining his head back to look up at her.  "Hmmm, my hands feel itchy today, want to kill something, wanna to be my victim?" She asked with a sweet smile on her face. Both Seungcheol and Wonwoo splatter with laughter.

"Yah, do you know you are psychopath?" Hoshi asked his eyes wide at her brazen words. Rumi just smiled and started walking off. "But I still love you my soulmateu!" Hoshi called receiving a middle finger in return. "Aish, she's too vulgar." Hoshi complained laughing. "Be lucky she doesn't beat you up. If it was I then I would have." Seungcheol commented. "You already do." Hoshi retorted back and was about to get hit when Wonwoo stood up with his tray. "Yah, eodiga?" Hoshi asked turning to look at him.

"I'm done too." Wonwoo replied not waiting to say his bye and rushed off.

"Eo? How come he's done? Normally he eats slow." Hoshi looked at Seungcheol in question.

Seungcheol nodded and patted his hand instead of hitting. "Don't worry he's going to teach Rumi. Let us eat. Or are you saying you don't want to eat with me?" He asked his eyes going wide in warning. Hoshi was quick to shake his head no. "Good, meogeo (eat up)"

"Rumi-ssi jamkkanmanyo!" Wonwoo called falling step into step with her. Rumi did not stop nor decreased her pace just gave him a tight-lipped smile in response. "Let me return that for you." He used one hand to hold his own tray while using other to take her tray. "Eo? Okay, thank you for that. Then I'll get going." She thanked him and started walking the other direction. "Ah? Wait. No." Wonwoo glanced at the trays in his hands and then at Rumi's leaving back. "Aish...Rumi-ssi wait!" He called again hastily placing the trays on the conveyer belt and ran behind her.

Rumi was already at the elevator waiting for it to come. She tapped her feet anxiously, hoping it would arrive faster but Wonwoo was quicker. "Rumi-ssi I want to talk to you for few minutes." Rumi turned to him with forced smile. "Wonwoo-ssi, I'm really sorry but my lunch time is almost ove-"

"You still have fifteen minutes left." He cut her off.

"De?" Rumi knitted her eyebrows in question.

"You still have fifteen minutes left before lunch time is over. Your lunch time ends at two right? It's still one forty-five." Wonwoo explained pointing towards the watch on her wrist which she was about to use for excusing herself. Rumi quickly put her hand down and looked away. "Just few minutes Rumi-ssi." Wonwoo requested leaning towards his side to meet her eyes.

Rumi sighed and turned towards him. "Okay." She nodded; a broad smile on appeared on his lips as furrowed eyebrows relaxed. Why is this man so handsome? Look at him smiling, does he even know what he has done to me? Rumi thought waiting for him to going on. "What it is that Wonwoo-ssi wanted to talk about?" She asked choosing to look at her own hands rather than his handsome face. "Ah well actually-" He suddenly stop making her look up, Wonwoo was looking around so Rumi followed him wondering what he was looking for when her wrist was grabbed and she was being dragged. "What-Wonwoo-ssi!" Rumi whisper shouted looking around, they were being stared at. "Wonwoo-ssi what are you doing?" Rumi exclaimed when she found herself at the emergency stairs. What is this? Is he trying to get revenge on her for last time?

"Miahaeyo." Wonwoo apologised bowing his head. "I wanted to talk and didn't think it was appropriate to do it in front of the elevator." He explained, Rumi nodded her lips forming a line. Wonwoo looked away, took a deep breath, and turned back to face her again. "Actually, I wanted to talk about what happened that night." He started. "That night, we talked and said lot of things. Rumi-ssi apologized, I apologized. I know the way I apologized might've hurt Ru-"