१३

"Ahh sibal!" Hyun cursed after accidently dropping the bag he was suppose to carry in. "Wae? Why are we doing this?" He sighed in frustration before picking the bag again. Rumi snorted following behind with a large bag over her shoulder. "Really! Do we even get paid for this?" He almost cried out. Both of them doing the hard labour because management was short on staff again. They were already overworking by acting as security and now they were the labourers too.

"You know what? I find this funny even though it's annoying for me too. It's like tables have turned. It's always me who's expressing the pain but now you feel it too. Fighting." Rumi smiled and patted his butt as she passed by him easily carrying the huge ass bag.

Hyun stared at her in annoyance wondering if they have somehow swapped their personality today. "Ugh! No wonder she gets annoyed when I try to be optimistic." He muttered dragged himself behind her. "This is the last one, right?!" Hyun asked placing down the bag among the other they had carried in earlier.

"Hmm. It's the last one." Rumi nodded pulling up her t-shirt to wiped her face when Hyun smacked her arm stopping her. "Mwo?" She was ready to fight him but noticed the other staff member walking by giving her looks. "Mian, Bad habit of mine." She apologised and used Hyun's t-shirt to do it instead.

"Yah!" He shouted but stopped and hid his face when the saw girls pass by and giggle at them. "You-you are really unbelievable." He gritted out of his teeth.

"What?" Rumi genuinely questioned. Hyun sighed realizing it useless arguing with her. "Did you get the mask? I forgot to bring one." Rumi asked looking up at him.

"Mask? Ah. I have an extra. How can you forget one, when Captain specially instructed us to wear one?" Hyun said making his way towards the room they were allotted too.

"Blah..blah..I have lot of things to think of then remember what comes out of that dirtbag's mouth." Rumi rolled her eyes following behind him. Hyun just pressed his lips together. "By the way aren't we supposed to be at the site? They already started the concert right, judging by the noise."

"We are supposed to be by the time they finish."

"Mwo?!" Hyun squeezed his eyes close realizing what he had blurted out. She was not suppose to know that. "By the time they finishhh! Then why the fuck are we doing here so early! Did that shitbag call us to work our ass off like some donkeys?!" Hyun's ear drum almost busted. Hyun turned around and covered her mouth with the mask blocking out the curses she let out. Hyun apologised to other members present in the room.

"This is why I didn't want to tell you and was getting annoyed all by myself." He said, his hand still placed over her mouth. "Are you done? Can I move my hand now?" Rumi gave him a death stare.

"Son of a bit-" Hyun covered her mouth again.

"Stop it already. Cursing won't do anything." Hyun sighed in exhaustion. "I'm moving my hand so please stop, we are already tired enough." Rumi huffed and shrugged his hand off her face. "Thank god." Hyun whispered and plopped down on a stool.

"If only, if only I had my rank, then that dirtbag wouldn't live to see sunrise again." Rumi muttered rummaging through her sack bag. Hyun glanced at her before rolling his eyes.

"You know, that is the same reason why you have been deranked." Hyun replied not realizing he had touched the wrong nerve. Rumi froze for few seconds before continuing her search. She pulled out a pack of cigarettes.

"I'm going out for a smoke." Rumi said and quietly left. Hyun straightened up, realizing what he had said.

"Fuck." He cursed covering his face. His frustration was getting worst out of him. "Rumi! Wait! I didn't mean too." He called out but Rumi was long gone. By the time Rumi walked outside, she had a lit cigarette between her lips. She sighed letting out a white smoke.