२४

"Free lunch, gets me all excited." Rumi giggled as she carried her tray of food, Wonwoo following along with his own tray while Hoshi paid for their food. Wonwoo chuckled agreeing. "It's smell delicious." Rumi sighed taking a good sniff of the soup before placing the tray on the table. "Wonwoo-sii, we should do this every day!" She said slurping the hot soup.

"Hoshi is rich enough to buy us lunch every day." Wonwoo agreed sipping his own soup. "By the way, how is your back? Shouldn't you rest at home?" Wonwoo asked, Rumi waved her hand dismissing his worry.

"It's fine. Doesn't hurt much." Rumi replied.

"What doesn't hurt much?" Hoshi asking placing his tray beside Rumi before settling down. "You both are so mean, leaving me behind and you even started eating." Hoshi complained stealing kimchi from Rumi's plate. Rumi protested with her mouth full. "Mwo? I can take more? Aarso." Hoshi teased earning a slap from her when he tried to take more.

"Try again and I'll poke your eyes with this." Rumi warned holding up her chopsticks.

"Ungrateful ass. I paid for the food." Hoshi laughed backing away.

"Yah, watch your language." Wonwoo warned from other side, his eyes narrowed at Hoshi.

"Mwo? She does it, then its fine?" Hoshi argued. "And what's with you two? You keep defending her and you even bought him special gift? How come I don't get one?"

"You don't. And he gets one because...he's special!" Rumi replied before going back to her food. Special? Wonwoo stared at her, flustered. He was special?

"EO? I want to be special too!" Hoshi pouted. "I know you longer than that guy! We talk all the time but how come he becomes special?!" Rumi sighed and glanced at his tray.

"Are you gonna eat? If not then..."

"No! I will." Hoshi covered his tray.

"Hmm. Speaking of it, don't you guys have busy schedule? You have time to text me?" Rumi said annoyed of Hoshi texting her in unusual time with nonsense.

"We do, don't worry I'll still find time to text you." Hoshi grinned blinking his eyes at her. Rumi grinded her teeth earning chuckle from both boys.

"Aish ssi-" Talking while eating is bad habit, leading Rumi to go in coughing fit.

"Yah, yah, yah." Hoshi laughed patting her back with which wasn't a good decision, Rumi started coughing more from the pain. "Yah! Stop patting her back, bring her some water." Wonwoo said worriedly. Hoshi nodded and ran to bring some water.

"Ah! M-my back." Rumi cried arching her back, tears had gathered in her eyes. "I am going to kill him someday." She muttered letting out few coughs. Wonwoo stared at her worried. "I am fine." She assured wiping her tear. "Why are people so violent?"

"That's rich coming out of your mouth, Jagiya." A voice said making Wonwoo look up to see Gu Hwa smiling.

Jagiya? What? Since when? Ah maja! He confessed to her in elevator. So, he is the same Gu Hwa then. Wonwoo nodded to himself and turned towards Rumi. Eh? She was glaring at him.

"What are you doing here? Didn't I warned you to not show your face unless it's about work?" Rumi spoke in English. "Go away before I make sure you won't be able to show your face to anyone ever." Rumi gritted through her teeth. Wonwoo's eyes widen at her tone. What is happening here? He glanced at Gu Hwa who chuckled shaking his head.

"Wae? Are you jealous that others keep looking at what is yours?" Rumi slammed her fist on table making Gu Hwa chuckle again. "Ah, excuse my manners. Annyeonghaseyo Wonwoo-sii, how are you today?" He turned towards Wonwoo and bowed his head in greeting.