७०

"You like her."

"Eh?" Seungcheol snapped his head at Jeonghan. "Rumi. You like her, don't you?" Jeonghan asked stopping in middle of the hallway. Seungcheol furrowed his eyebrows and nodded his head. "I do." Jeonghan almost collapsed if not for Seungcheol steadying him. "Yah-yah-yah, are you okay?" He worriedly asked grabbing him by his arms. Jeonghan just stared at him, his eyebrows pulled together, images of Wonwoo and Seungcheol fighting flashed in his mind. Hothead, prideful and stubborn as these two, one could imagine how this is going to end. "Jeonghan-ah?" Seungcheol snapped his fingers pulling him out of the daze.

Jeonghan blinked his eyes and stood up straight. "Seungcheol-ah." He suddenly took Seungcheol's hands in his. "Mwo-mwo? Why are you suddenly?" "Seungcheol-ah..." Jeonghan looked into his eyes. "Rumi and Wonwoo." Jeonghan pressed his lips together. "They both like each other Seungcheol-ah."

"Ara." Jeonghan stared him wide eyed. So, does that mean he still going to- "I'm just wondering when did they start dating. I mean I had my doubts with Wonwoo being interested in her from the start. But when did they like got together? Are they sneaking around? Ahhh is that why he disappears every evening?" Seungcheol asked with a smile of victory as if he had finally solved the mystery. "Did you know from the start?" He asked turning towards Jeonghan who had mortified look on his face. "Yah Jeonghan-ah gwaenchani? Why do you look so pale?" He asked cupping Jeonghan's face in his palms. "Seungcheol-ah."

"Eo?"

"You like Rumi." Seungcheol knitted his eyebrows and nodded his head. "And you don't have problem with Rumi dating Wonwoo." Seungcheol nodded his head again. He was confused why was Jeonghan asking him same question again and again. Him liking Rumi and if he had problem with them dating? Did he not like that? "Waeyo? I thought you liked her too? And it's seems like you already knew about them which you didn't tell. Since when you started hiding things from me eo?" He asked narrowing his eyes. Jeonghan who had been holding himself finally collapsed to ground. "Yahhh..." Seungcheol worriedly kneeled down to him.

"Agh my chest hurts." Jeonghan muttered holding his fist to chest. "Idiot! You almost gave me a heart attack you bastard!" He cried punching Seungcheol's shoulder. Poor Seungcheol who was still confused took the hits. "What did I do though?" Jeonghan sighed and shook his head. "Never mind. Help me up." Seungcheol nodded helping him up. Both resumed their journey to their room with Seungcheol carefully guiding him.

As soon as they reached Jeonghan's room, he melted into his bed. Seungcheol poured him a glass of water. "Here." He said handing it to him. Jeonghan thanked him and gulped it down in one go. "But I still didn't get it though? What did I do for you to react like that?" Jeonghan sighed handing back the glass. "Because I thought you also like-" Jeonghan paused glancing at Seungkwan on the other side of the room sleeping on his bed. "Come here." He pulled down Seungcheol beside him. "I thought you liked Rumi too." He whispered carefully glancing at dozing Seungkwan. "Well, I do but what did that-ah! Yah!" Seungcheol suddenly exclaimed finally realizing what Jeonghan meant. "Shush! Shush." Jeonghan smacked him glancing at Seungkwan who tossed in bed. "Mian." Seungcheol whispered covering his mouth, "I didn't mean it like that when I said I like her. I don't have romantic feeling towards her. It's like what I feel for members, like gajok-gajok feeling. I feel at ease whenever she's around, I like having her around."

Jeonghan smiled taking Seungcheol's hand in his again. "Hmm, I get it. I misunderstood and started overthinking. Sorry." Jeonghan apologized. Seungcheol scoffed, "How can you even imagine that? Haven't I told you that you are the only one for me." Jeonghan stared at him, that teasing smile on face was quite irritating. "Stop it rascal or I'm seriously gonna hit you." Seungcheol laughed covering his mouth not wanting to wake up Seungkwan. "By the way when did you know?" Jeonghan raised his eyebrow in question. "About Rumi and Wonwoo." He whispered. "Ah? During TTT, do you remember Wonwoo returning in morning wearing inside out t-shirt?" Jeonghan asked with grin on his face. Those reds blotches around his waist were enough to know what went down the previous night. "Eo, I do remember. Rumi was also wearing-" Seungcheol's eyes glint in realization. "-they were together that day?!" Jeonghan smacked him again covering his mouth. Both of them slowly glanced towards Seungkwan who was staring at them annoyed.