२७

Rumi sighed and turned around. Her arms crossed and scowl on her face. "Will you stop it already?" Rumi asked looking up at Hyun, who sheepishly smiled. "Hyun."

"Wae? I am not doing anything." He argued but the smiled on his face said otherwise. Rumi narrowed her eyes. Hyun knew what she was annoyed about and also knew if he didn't stop she will blow in any second. But he couldn't help it, not with their captain around.

"Why are you following me around like a lost puppy?" She asked pushing him back to put some distance between them. "I already have enough rumours going around, you don't need to cause more." She whispered through her teeth while looking around. They already getting stares. Ugh! I shouldn't have tagged along. She thought rubbing her forehead. They were on a trip, not a fun one but work one. The Going Seventeen was having a 'TTT' content as they would like to call it; and Rumi decided to tag along. Strange her taking the initiative right? But this is how it actually went.

"Aiss-" Rumi cursed grabbing the guy by his hoddie and pulled him back. "Little bastard, think you can run away from my hands." She laughed turning him around snatching the camera from his hands.

"You can't take away my belongings that's a crime-Yah! Yah! Carefully, it's expensive!" The guy scolded as she roughly started going through it. Being the very tech-savvy, she pressed button here and there trying to get the thing work. "Yah!" The guy screamed in pain trying to reach her but she held him arms apart, taking the advantage of his short figure.

"Do you even know how it works?" Hyun asked taking the camera from her hands. Rumi huffed rolling her eyes but letting him handle it. "There isn't much in here." Hyun said going through the photos and deleting them while he was there. "How did you get here?" Hyun asked raising his eyebrow at the guy. The guy snorted and looked away. "You were not following them. You were already here, aren't you?" Hyun asked. He was sure the guy was already here as if he knew that Seokmin-ssi, Mingyu-ssi, and Minghao-ssi would be coming here. Or maybe he was following the other idols the boys were out to meet?

"Are you going to answer?" Hyun asked and then nodded his head hearing no response from him. "Rumi why don't you look through this-"

"Don't hand my precious camera to this beast!" The guy screamed trying to shake of Rumi's hold. Rumi smacked him on his head. "Aish-michin-nyeon." The guy cursed rubbing the spot where he was hit. "You-you hand me my camera and I'll tell you everything." He said glancing at Rumi and then at Hyun who raised his eyebrow in question as if asking 'are you in position to negotiate right now?' "Ssibal! Aarso, I'll tell you." The guy sighed tapping at Rumi's grip asking her to let go but she just smirked in return. "Fine. I got a tip."

"A tip from whom?" Hyun asked stepping near him in intimation. It was a private meeting not something planned. The boys were out to meet some of their other friends. There was no chance of this being leaked unless some insider.

"Yo, little guy answer him before my fist starts working." Rumi warned tightening her grip on his hoodie.

"Will you stop? What is with this woman? Don't you know violence is bad. Aren't you from India, you ancestor Gandhi preached about non-violence!" The guy argued. Rumi cursed and held up her fist to punch him in the face. "Ahh! Jamkkanman! You both keep asking not even giving me a chance to speak!"

"Okay. Speak." Hyun put his hand on Rumi's fist and put it down.

"I don't know who was it. I got it from my boss and! And before you start asking again, it was anonymous. We get such tips from anonymous sources. We pay them accordingly for that." The guy confessed. Rumi chuckled shaking her head. "Yah, I don't think we can let him go now." Rumi said looking at Hyun. "Wae? Wae? But I told you everything!" The guy cried grabbing onto Rumi's hand which held his hoodie. "Yah! I told you everything." He cried shaking her hand. Rumi smiled and swiftly put her hand around his shoulder. To other's eye it looked they were friends but the poor guy was held in death hold with no way out of it.