३०

Her stomach had started growling. After the incident Rumi didn't return to her room nor she went to check out the buffet as she had planned. She needed to cool off her mind after what she had done. She was really getting worse day by day, the more she tried to control herself the worse she got. "Ughhh!" She groaned getting up. She had run away from the site and found herself a bench, curled up on it beside a stone figure. "You are frustrated too aren't you?" She asked looking at stone figure which was in kneeling position while looking up in sky. "Gwenchana, everything will be fine." She patting his head and started making her way back. The shooting had begun and her subordinates were looking for her.

"Team Jang-nim!" Na-ra exclaimed upon seeing Rumi appear at the set. She came running to her side. Rumi wanted to scoff at the way people were whispering while staring at her. What's the point of whispering if I can hear you? "Where did you run off to?" Na-ra asked linking her arm with Rumi's.

"Umm I well-was looking around." Rumi answered scratching her head. "Wae? Is there something wrong? Did something come up with the shoot?" Rumi asked looking ahead at the villa where camera's were set up. "You were calling non-stop. Let's go see what it is?" Rumi started making her towards the set up.

"Ani. It's not that." Na-ra said following her. Everything looked going okay, the boys seemed to be cooking dinner. A griller was set out, with long dining table in the middle filled with food. Ah food. Rumi rubbed her empty stomach unconsciously. "Eo. You are here." Yeri said turning around to see Rumi and Na-ra.

"Eo." Rumi nodded her eyes not moving from the huge pot of ramen that Mingyu just bought out. "Is everything okay?" She asked finally turn to look at Yeri. Yeri nodded her head in answer. "Then, what's with all the spamming?" Yeri shrugged and nodded her head towards Na-ra.

"Umm, it was me." Na-ra held up her hand with guilty look on her face. "Ah! Mianhae! I was worried you suddenly disappeared after the incident for too long and these motherfuckers kept talking about you behind your back! About how you are attention seeker and how you've been clinging to boys! These motherfuckers, how can they talk about you like that and be nice in front of you!" Na-ra exasperated throwing her arms in air before covering her face in realization. "Ah ssibal." She cursed again. Rumi blinked her eyes few times and glanced at Yeri who again shrugged her shoulders and went back to watching the boys.

"Umm...okay." Rumi nodded her head. "I get it." She patted Na-ra shoulders in understanding. "But, you don't have to worry about me nor about what others have to say about me, hmm? I am used to people talking about me. So don't get all that angry for me and worry your little head." Rumi poking Na-ra's head.

"Yeah, it's not like you have anything in there to spend it on others." Yeri commented earning a hit from Na-ra. Rumi chuckled but covered it up with a cough when Na-ra threw her a glare.

"Rumi-ssi?" A new voice interrupted their talk. Rumi turned towards the person. "Ah! Annyeonghaseyo PD-nim." Rumi bowed towards the GoSe director in respect. The director smiled and greeted back politely. He put his hand out for a shake. "It's first time for us meeting right? I heard lot about you." He smiled as Rumi sheepishly shook his hand. Right, he must have heard about the scene she had caused on his set.

"Ye." Rumi sheepishly smiled. "Umm PD-nim, I wanted to formally apologize to you about what happened earlier. I didn't mean to cause such a scene. I am really sorry for disrupting the atmosphere like that." Rumi apologized bowing ninety degrees towards him.

The director chuckled and patted Rumi's arm telling her to straighten up. "You didn't disrupt any atmosphere here. And I don't know why you need to apologize when you did nothing wrong." The PD smiled looking at her. "I think you did great job, catching the guy. But, you should be careful hmm? He could've sued you for assaulting him." Rumi nodded pressing her lips together. "Sugohaesseoyo (Good work). I heard he has done something similar before which has a criminal record so you've done well." PD smiled patted her arm in appreciation before leaving.