१०

"De?" The man blinked his eyes few times. Rumi clicked her tongue and put her hand out. "I said, before leaving, can I see your handphone?" She repeated slowly this time. The man still stood frozen. "He suddenly goes deaf." Rumi murmured and was about to repeat her question again.

"Wae? Why should I show you, my phone?" The man shakily questioned back. "And who the hell are you? I don't see an id on you? How did you get in? A foreigner? You thief! What did you steal?! Let me call the security!" Rumi crossed her arms and nodded her head along with his blabber.

"Go on. Call the security. I was about do so anyways. Since you refuse to give up your phone, let the security handle this."

"Mwo?" The man stopped. "The security will kick you out of here. How did they even let you in? You beggars need to be kicked back to your country!"

"Why are you not phoning the security yet? Should I do it? Hmm, what should I say? That I saw, what's your name-" Rumi scanned the id hanging around his neck. "Park Shin Hoo-sii from stylist department, secretly recording idols while they were half naked. I am sure they would pay some attention to words of this foreigner thief."

"Neo ssang-nyeon! (Low-born bitch!)" The man cursed grabbing Rumi by her collar. "Who do you think you are? Threatening me?" He snorted.

"Let go of my collar."

"Mwo?" The man laughed taunting her.

"Yah! I forget to ask her number again!" Hoshi slapped Dino's back. Dino straightened his back glaring at his hyung who clearly ignored him and walked out following Rumi who, had left few minutes ago.

"Jamkkanman! I want her number too!" The younger followed the older. "But do you think she will give her number to you?"

"Wae? Why wouldn't she?" Hoshi questioned furrowing his eyebrow.

"I mean, she would if I ask her to but if it's you then I doubt-" Dino's words were cut off when they came to stop at the scene front of them. A guy was holding Rumi by her shirt's collar.

"That son of a bi-" Hoshi was about to beat his ass but before he could even take step towards them the guy was slammed against the wall.

One hand twisting his arm against his back and another pressing his head into the wall, making the man grunt in pain. "You should listened when I was being nice." Rumi sighed in exhaustion. Pressing his head further in the wall she questioned. "What were you planning to do with the recordings?" The man just grunted in pain struggling against her hold. "Don't make me repeat myself again." Hearing no response, Rumi clicked her tongue in annoyance. "I said-" She harshly slammed her knee right between his legs making him scream. "Tsk! Ajun shabut ahet tujhe gote!(Your balls aren't gone yet!)" Pressing his head into wall to stop his screaming. "Answer me or else next time I won't be missing the target."

"I'll answer! I'II answer!" The man cried. "I was- I was going to sell the recording!"

"Sell to whom?"

"I'll answer! But please release me. I will answer your every question but please release me." Rumi looked at his crying face. What a wuss. And to think he was threatening me. Then again, this isn't her usual job. Violence should be avoided. Rumi sighed again and let go of the man. The man cried sliding down the wall on his knees. Rumi snorted rolling her eyes at his melodrama.

"Stop crying already, will you?" Rumi lean down making him flinch back and cross his legs. "I won't hurt, if you be quick an-"

"Rumi-ssi."

"Ahhh!" The man cried loudly causing Rumi to cover her ears. "Soon Young-ah! Help me! Look at this crazy woman! She suddenly started beating me..." The man tried to crawl towards him but stopped fearing that she would crush his balls.